That's... A Big Snake

Sorry about that title XD One or two more chapters after this and we're done! AHHHH (Also, I have no excuses for my updating and I'm sorry.) 

At this point, I think this story is turning into a crack fic. ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View .......... 

   Stupid Voldemort, he's underestimated me. He really thought I wouldn't eat the gag? Joke's on him. 

   Just kidding. Joke's on me. My teeth really hurt from biting through it. 

   Riddle hissed something at the snake, which had turned its head towards him. He shouted smugly, "Parseltongue won't save you now, Potter! It only obeys me!"

   Is he like... a ghost or something? He's kinda hot for a ghost, though.

   WAIT- no, he's Voldemort, I can't think stuff like that. 

   The snake slithered its way towards Harry, whose eyes widened and he quickly  turned around and ran down the long hallway lined with snakes, water splashing as he practically ran for his life. So majestic- oh, wait, no. He tripped. He's going to die.

   Okay, now... about these bonds...

   "Not so fast, (l/n)." a deep voice sounded next to my ear, and I yelped, turning towards Riddle, who was crouched next to me. He leaned closer, his eyes staring into my soul. Crap. No wonder people like him, he has- had- a nice face. "Would you like to do something for me?"

   Haha. 

   Wait- what? 

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

   HOLY HELL, WHY DID I HAVE TO LAND ON MY FACE SO HARD?? I THINK MY GLASSES JUST BROKE. WAIT- MY GLASSES AREN'T EVEN ON MY FACE. STUPID WATER, I'M TRYING TO SURVIVE??? I THOUGHT I WAS THE BOY WHO LIVED, I CAN'T DIE BECAUSE OF A GIANT SNAKE AND SOME WATER. THAT MEANS I'LL BE LIKE MYRTLE AND THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

   It's a really... big snake. Lots of teeth. NOPE, CLOSE YOUR EYES, HARRY, CLOSE YOUR EYES. 

   Blindly trying to crawl away from the beast, I could hear it slither up behind me. From the shadow in front of me, I could see its large body drawing itself up to its full height, ready to (probably) eat me. Would I be tasty? Ew- no, Harry stop.

   A bird's cry caught my attention, and I instantly looked up to see Fawkes flying towards the Basilisk. The thump of the phoenix's body crashing into the Basilisk made me wince, but I watched their shadow as Fawkes began... eating... its eyes?? Ew. That's disgusting. Well, at least I can look at it now.

   And its bloody eyes.

   Why does that remind me of Voldemort. Ugh. Not again. 

   The Basilisk roared its pain, and I used this opportunity to shakily stand up again. That would be the bruises forming. Dang it. 

   "NO!" came Riddle's enraged voice, "UGH! That bird may have blinded the Basilisk, but it can still hear you!"

   Does that mean I have to stop breathing? DOES IT? RIDDLE, HOW ABOUT YOU TRY NOT BREATHING WITH A SNAKE FOLLOWING YOU, HUH? 

   I stumbled away, turning towards the Basilisk. Yup, very bloody. That's nasty. OKAY, TIME TO RUN THE OTHER WAY.

   DO I HAVE A PLAN? NO. WHY WOULD I HAVE A PLAN? WHO NEEDS A PLAN?

   I ran as quick as I could, my panicked breaths escaping me as I turned a corner, just barely escaping the jaws of the Basilisk as its jaws snapped at where my robes had been mere seconds ago. Into the tunnel, the Basilisk bit after me again, but its head crashed through a rock.