Diagon Alley

YAY!!!!! How was your Christmas? And my Christmas special is published to all of those that wanted to read it! ~Maddie

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

   "HOLY CRAAAAAAP!!! HARRY?! WHAT THE HECK." I screamed as we face planted onto the floor in some random... shop? I think that was what it was anyways. It was really creepy looking, especially since there was little light in the room, except the candles that were lit and covered in cobwebs. 

   "I'm sorry! Are you alright? Where are we...?" Harry said, groaning as he stood up and helped me up. 

   "Um... place thing... what is this place?" I mumbled before heading towards the door, dragging Harry with me. When we got outside, there were a bunch of creepy people... 

   "Come with us." one woman whispered, "We can help youuuuu..." 

   UMMM... NO.

   "NOOOOOONONONO I CAN'T DIE TODAY!!" I yelled as Harry held my hand tighter as he tried to find a way out as creepy people swarmed in on us. 

   "Harry? (y/n)? What the hell you doin' down there?!" I heard a familiar voice say and the creepy people stopped moving and then slowly moved away from where the voice had come from. Me and Harry turned towards our saviour to see Hagrid standing there. 

   "Hagrid! You saved us!!!!!!" and then I practically dragged Harry out of that place in my fervour to get out of there. 

   "'Kay, then... Anyway, I saw Mrs. Weasle' lookin' for ya. Bett'r go fin' 'er." he mumbled as we walked out of that creepy place.

   I faintly remember Harry asking why Hagrid was down there, before I grabbed my wand and pointed it at his face (him going cross-eyed), trying to remember that one spell Hermione taught me...

   Oh yeah.

   "Oculus Reparo." I murmured and Harry's glasses immediately fixed the crack down the middle of the right lens. "You need to stop breaking those." 

   "I-It's not my fault... Well, maybe it is but-"

   "(Y/N)!!!!!" I heard someone shout behind me before I was hugged.

   I laughed, "Hey, 'Mione. Wasn't really expecting that from you."

   She quickly got off, brushing herself off when I turned towards her, and clearing her throat, "Oops... sorry. Anyways- wait- Harry, did you serious fall down a chimney or something? You're covered in ashes." 

   "Haha... oops?"

   "Nevermind, I don't want to know. Anyways, as I was going to say, Mrs. Weasley is just over there. I ran into her after she and the rest of the Weasley's arrived in Diagon Alley. I think she's going over to get some books signed."

   "By who?" Harry asked and Hermione flushed with excitement, but tried to hide it. I slightly snickered at the reaction.

   "Only Gilderoy Lockhart!" (a/n - I hate him so much... like seriously) she exclaimed before grabbing both our hands and dragging towards what I assumed where this great 'Gilderoy Lockhart' was. "You have to see him, (y/n)!"

   "Seems like someone has a small crush..." I teased and Harry awkwardly coughed, while Hermione slightly glared at me before we entered a shop, in which I immediately saw a guy at the front desk signing books left and right. 

(A/N) - Sorry for the long wait!!! I had Christmas and then New Years, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

... Why does Gilderoy Lockhart have to exist...........................

~Maddie