Leo Fitz

He eyed every single agent in the base that he passed by ha had not seen Simmons, yet that day and the other agents is keeping away from him too, acting as if he was a ticking time bomb that would go up any second. He was looking for Skye in that moment, so he didn't really care about the others. He had grown used to having her around in the lab when he is working. She was also the only one that understood him. She was happy that she had trusted him with her secret.

Even if Skye had said that the tumor is gone, he made sure to keep a close eye on her. That nosebleed was not a normal one and he wanted to make sure she was alright. His feet were taking him towards the lab, he comes to a complete halt before turning towards the gym instead. As she gets closer, he could hear voices, voices he knew very well.

Moving carefully towards the door, he pushed it open without a sound and steps in. The moment he does, his eyes lands on Skye that is laying on the floor; breathing heavily and he can't decide if it's from the training she is doing with May or it's from something else. He swallows as he sees Skye slowly rise to her feet once more and took her stand. As he looks at her closely, he could see how her whole body is shaking.

"Come on Skye, again."

May orders and Fitz moves his eyes from Skye to look at May and he couldn't stop from narrowing his eyes. Couldn't she take it a bit easier; she must be able to see that something is wrong with Skye. He shakes his head, trying to push away the sudden anger he is feeling towards the older agent. He had no right feeling angry that May was pushing her student as hard as she is, she didn't know the things he knew about Skye after all.

"Try to calculate my moves and take help from the things around you. You are able to do this, I know because you had no problems a month ago."

May starts to speak once more and Fitz looks up a this. Something had sparked in his mind; he had been trying to find out if there had been a change in Skye for the past couple of weeks but there was nothing, he could see that was a big change. But when May had pointed out that she had been better at this a month ago, Fitz realized that there had been something that had change. She had started to hang around more in the lab and she had started to look more tired and spacing off.

Back then he had only thought it was the stress that was finally catching up with her, but now; now he wasn't all too sure anymore. He turns his attention back to Skye once more and he could see that she had taken a proper stand once more, her body was still shaking but he could see that she was focusing on something. Her eyes were closed, and she took a few deep breaths before opening them once more and goes to attack towards May.

The older agent was waiting for the attack, and she simply blocks it, or tries to block it at least. In the last second, Skye had changed the attack and before May has a chance to register what had happened, she is the one laying on the floor. Skye takes a few steps back and turns her head away from May. The older woman is looking at Skye, there was a hint of surprise in her eyes, and she was smiling one of her signature smiles. Fitz, however, is looking at Skye closely and he can see that something isn't right. From where he is standing, he can see what Skye is trying to hide from her. Blood was falling from her nose once more and he could see that it was a miracle she was able to stand up on her very own.

"Now that, is how you do it."

May tells her and she is about to get up from the floor; only to stop when Skye let's out a small cry of pain and her hands fly's up to her head. Fitz keeps his eyes on Skye during the whole time and the moment he sees that she is about to fall, he moves from his hiding spot. He reaches her just in time to catch her.

"I got you, I got you."

Fitz tells her in a low voice, but it was clear that Skye was into much of pain to fully listen to him.

"It hurts. I... I can't stop it. Make it stop."

She cries out and Fitz hugs her close to him. In the corner of his eye, he can see how May, now being on her feet, move towards them but he simply shields Skye with his own body.

"H... hey, co.. con... concentrate on one thing. Ju... just th... th... think about one thing. H... how are yo... you go... going to fi... fi... find the last card for... for Coulson."

He speaks in a low voice, he had to make sure Skye starts to think about something else. It took a few seconds for her to calm down in his arms, once she does, Fitz relaxes himself too.

"We are going to do a CT scan and that is now."

He then orders, surprising himself that he was able to say it in one go. He had to think about that later, now wasn't the time for something like this. What he had to do now is to make sure that Skye is completely alright.

"I... I'm fine."

Skye gets out and she tries to stand up on her own now, to brush of everything that had just happened. She was about to add something else, but Fitz didn't give her the chance to say what was on her mind. He had stand up was now pulling her with him out from the gym and towards the lab.

"No your n... not. Some... Something is w... wrong and I ne... need to know what it is."

He tells her, determination shining in his eyes. He could feel how Skye is trying to get away from his grip but she failed at that. He was a lot stronger that he looked to be, that or she was to weak in that moment to fully fight him. She knew he only meant well and the moment the CT scan shows him nothing is wrong; he would let it go. The moment they enter the lab, Fitz's eyes narrows as he looks at the agents that was in his lab.

"Get out!"

He orders, anger clear in his voice as he spoke. Something that helped his cost in that moment since the agents all but run away from the lab. Once the room was empty, Fitz leads Skye down to the small CT scan that had been placed in the base and he helps her sit down for the moment.

"Now, y... you need too."

He starts to say but Skye simply lay down and closes her eyes. She had done this so many times already.

"Be absolutely still, I know the drill Fitz."

She tells him and Fitz rolls his eyes. He turns to the computer screen and starts up the machine. Both takes a deep breath as the scanning process begins and once the scan is done, Fitz keeps his eyes locked on the screen. The moment the picture appears, he was quite sure he would faint in that moment. He had been hopping so much that Skye had been right, that she was fine. He should however have known nothing seems to be going their way now.

"What is going on here?"

He jumps, he had not heard that May had been following them and now she is standing behind him, her own eyes on the screen in front of him.