Skye

"So, what's the plan?"

Maria asks once Skye ends the call. With a deep breath, Skye sits down on her bed, mostly to make sure she doesn't fall over. Placing her head in her hands, Skye tries to prosses everything May have just told them. She should have known that May would figure out that she was back with the Avengers and that she now has powers. The fact that is making her most worried is the fact that her father is still trying to get to her and that he has acquired help from powered people that makes both May and Maria worried scares her on a whole new level.

Feeling how Maria sits down beside her, Skye lifts her head from her hands. Forcing the worry about all of that for later, right now her mind must be on the mission at hand. Her team needs her, and she should put a stop her father once and for all.

"Alright, I might have had an idea for when the Avengers are to meet with the rest of the team. Using this as the plan I need you to fly the plane and..."

She starts to explain before rising from her bed, moving towards the desk and the computer, she pulls out a USB drive and holds it up.

"Everything you need is on this."

Skye adds and she can see how Maria eyes the USB drive.

"Why do I get a bad feeling about all of this?"

She asks as she takes the USB drive from Skye. Smiling slightly, Skye just waves her hand before heading for her bedroom door and opens it.

"AVENGERS! GET YOUR ASSES INTO GEAR AND MEET ME AND MARIA IN THE HANGAR! WE HAVE A MISSION!"

She calls down the hallway, knowing that at least few of them will hear her.

"Jarvis, make sure they show up please."

She then adds, and she can see how Maria shakes her head.

"Will do Miss."

Jarvis answered her and Skye lets her bedroom door close by itself as she heads for her wardrobe. Opening the doors, she starts to look for something that can work as a mission suite.

"I guess this is my que to change into something more proper for this mission."

Maria speaks from behind her, and Skye turns her head to look at the woman.

"Since when are you shy?"

"Very funny."

Skye laughs lightly and waves her hand once more.

"Just go and change, I will see you at the plane."

She tells her, turning her attention back to her wardrobe once more. She can hear her door open and close once more. Shaking her head slightly, Skye finds what she is looking for. Pulling out her mission suite, Skye starts to change. Once in the suite, her eyes lands on the gloves, she had placed them on her bed when she changed. They work well when she uses them for training, but she's not all to sure how they will work when she's out there, doing the heavy work. As she reaches for the gloves, there is a knock on her door and Skye looks up, wondering slightly who would show up now.

"It's open!"

She calls out before grabbing the gloves. Lifting her head, she sees the door open and she's a bit surprised to see Tony standing in the opening.

"What do you want Tony, I thought I screamed that we should all meet in the hangar."

She tells him, she's not all to sure she is happy to see that he has come to check up on her first.

"Well, you did scream something abut a mission so I thought this would be the best opportunity to give you these."

He starts to explain before showing a case he had somehow been hiding behind his back. Looking at the case, Skye nods her head to the side to signal that Tony can enter. Doing as he is told; Tony enters her room and places the case on her bed.

"Go ahead and open it."

He tells her and Skye looks down at the case. It takes her a second or two before she reaches out and opens the lid, her eyes landing on a pair of silver gauntlets. Feeling how her eyes grows large out of surprise, Skye looks up at Tony, not sure what to think or say in this very moment. Seeing the big grin, Skye is sure the man in front of her knows very well what he has managed to do.

"Thought that if you are to start going on missions, you will need proper protection. And these will also help you control your power and how you use them."

Tony starts to explain as Skye lifts one of them up, turning it around to get a better lock.

"Your brother has helped me create them, so we both know they are working perfectly already."

Tony then adds and Skye smiles at this, if it's something created by both Tony and Leo, then there is nothing she must be worried about. Placing the gloves in her pocket, Skye starts to put on the gauntlets, happy that they are lighter than they look. Once on properly, she flexes her fingers just to get a feel for how it all works.

"Thank you, Tony, this is just what I need."

She tells him, turning her attention towards Tony now, smiling big. Seeing how the billionaire waves his hand, Skye's smile turns into a grin when she comes to think about something.

"Say Tony, I have this idea for this mission, there are how ever a few things I need to go over and you are just the right person for it."

She starts to say, and she can see hint of worry in Tony's eyes.

"Oh, don't worry Stark, you are going to love this plan."

Skye tells him, waving her hand before placing it on Tony's shoulder as she starts to lead him out of her bedroom.

"How do you feel to be the first one my team and the team we are about to fight see?"