Raina

"Tell me, why are we not going after Raina?"

Coulson asks once things have finally calmed down in the base and Gonzales have left to take care of what he needs to. The Avengers, or mostly Tony with the help of Hunter, has pulled out the alcohol and Skye took this opportunity to have the long-awaited conversation with Coulson and Fury.

"Because, as of this moment, she doesn't pose any type of threat to us or other humans. After what you have all told me and after what I experienced myself, I can understand why she has gone into hiding. If it weren't for the fact that Leo made sure that Maria was there to pick me up, I would have left myself."

She explains, they were back in Coulson's office and Skye has taken over the couch once more.

"Besides, think about it, how many of the people on the index turned out to be more of a problem after being placed there than before?"

She asks and she can see how the two of them starts to think. She has read the index herself; she knows very well what people are on it and she also know how much problem that could have been avoided.

"This doesn't mean we won't go after power individuals that is creating a problem or putting others life in danger. S.H.I.E.L.D is here to protect the world, that should mean all of the people living here, to give everyone the same right."

She adds, seeing how Coulson and Fury looks at one another, she waits. She can see the silent conversation and she isn't worried about the outcome.

"You said it yourself sir, the new girl is a risk."

Coulson comments and Skye can see how Fury roll his eyes and she smiles. She already knew she had won this fight; she was never worried to have this conversation with these two.

"Well, I hope you train her properly, she's going to be one good Director one of these days."

Fury tells him, making Skye look at him out surprise. That was the last thing she would have expected Fury to say in this moment. She can see how Coulson nods his head with a smile.

"Of course, sir."

He says just as the door opens and Maria takes a step into the room.

"I hope I do not interrupt but Skye, I really need your help with keeping Stark in line. He is trying to start something, and I do not know what it is, and I do not like it."

She says and Skye starts to laugh at this, rising from the couch and heads for Maria. Grabbing hold of her partners hand, she starts to lead them down the corridor and towards the rest of her crazy family.

"I still can't see it."

Fury comments once the door closes after the two.

"What can't you see sir?"

"Hill actually taking liking to someone."

He comments and Coulson rolls his eyes.

"Well, at least she is keeping Skye grounded. They both need it."

He comments with pride in his voice. The young girl he had picked up from the back of her van had truly grown up now, he's still sad that he wasn't part of the most important things, but he is still happy that she is around. They need her, and she has proven that many times over now.

"Well?"

Asks a female voice beside her and Raina opens her eyes.

"As long as you don't try and go after her, both she and this place will be safe, no one will end up dying."

Raina responds, something in her is happy about this part, she has finally found a place where she belongs. But the look the woman in front of her is giving her sends a chill down her spine. Lowering her head in respect, she leaves the small house, stepping out into the fresh air of the Afterlife.