Skye

Ever since she was a teenager, she knew there was something wrong with her and when they finally found the tumor in her brain, she knew her life would never be the same again. She had gotten her death sentence when she was 13 years old. She had always been smarter than everyone else in her age and could easily see things that others missed around her.

But when she found out about the tumor and the family, she lived with during that moment had started to talk about sending her back, was when Skye finally decided to run away. She knew no one would like to take care of her now, it had been hard enough during the time she waited for them to find out just what is wrong. Now that she knows it would be a lot harder.

It wasn't all too hard for her to get what she needed to survive on her own, but she did learn quite fast not to show how smart she really was. She got away with a lot of things by acting stupid, didn't mean she liked the idea of doing it. She was going to die anyway so she thought that she should just live her life the best she could now and deal with the end when she got there.

She come across the Rising Tied on her travels and she couldn't see why she wouldn't join them. She thought she had finally found a few people that was good to her, she had been wrong about that. When Coulson and Ward had taken her way from her beloved van and later when she had joined the S.H.I.E.L.D team she founds out exactly what they had done.

She decided then and there; she was going to stay there. For her own health it was better to live with them on the BUS instead of in a van. Then there was the advantage of having S.H.I.E.L.D technology around her, it meant she would be able to keep track on how the tumor is going. She did her first check up on her first proper night on the BUS, she had after all not been to a doctor's appointment for a long time and she wanted to see how much time she probably had left.

Deep down she knew it had grown, not as much as it had but still grown. She was running out of time; she had already gone over the time from what the doctors had said but she was now finally starting to get closer to the end game. She saved everything on her own computer before deleting all evidence from the BUS system. This team couldn't know about her having this tumor, neither could they know about her IQ. Now they thought she was just a drop out hacktivist and for their own sake it is for the best.

Before she knew it, she had grown close to the group and had finally started to relax. She had finally found her spot in this world, and she could be herself, at least a bit more than she had been able to be in other places. Then it happened, two-gun shoots to her stomach, and she finds herself knocking on deaths door. She wasn't completely sure how she was feeling about this, which was the best way to die? To die due to a tumor in her brain or being shoot to death?

The team managed to save her somehow, they healed her wounds and without them knowing it; the tumor had disappeared too. She had finally a chance to live a full life, she could really have a life she always wanted. But then everything changes when HYDRA come out from the shadows, Ward being the one of them. It was the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D now they were all hiding, trying to rebuild an organization that she had come to love; this time the right way.

The only problem now was the team, they were not the same after the betrayal and everything that happened. Fitz was now broken to pieces, and he always made sure to keep to himself, Coulson was working around the clock to rebuild the world he knew and love. Simons left them for something, no one really knew where she went or what she is doing. May is at least doing what she always does, trying to make sure everyone is doing alright and keeping a close eye on Coulson. Trip, being the newcomer in the group tried to make sure everyone has a laugh from time to time; it was a good gesture but not always welcomed in a time of darkness. The agents that had joined them was nice people, but they were not needed for her now.