Part Two~ Family Does Mean Everything

A/N:

:p Dedicated to @Geek-Girl-4Ever for being a pretty cool person and stickin' with me for a long time! :D Love you guys!

See you all soon!

~Cynder

<~><~><~><~><~>

Chapter Two ~ Family Means Everything

Part Two ~ "Family Does Mean Everything"

After suffering a few bruises, cuts and a few dings, Sam and Jasmine managed to hunt down the changeling mother and get rid of her. The victory was short-lived, however, when Bobby called them the next morning in a small panic.

"You better get your asses down here, quick," said the remaining Singer. "There's somethin' real bad going on here. I'm in the panic room, but I dunno if it'll last long."

"Against what, Bobby?" asked Sam. "Why are you in the panic room? What's going on?"

"Is he okay?" Jasmine asked.

Sam held the phone out and put it on speaker, pulling the hem of his shirt down from where it had risen up at night. "Bobby? Tell us what's wrong."

There was a very loud clang over the line and a disgruntled noise. "Just get here quick!"

Sam watched as Jasmine threw herself out of bed so fast that she nearly faceplanted the floor. He was a lot calmer than her in getting everything together, but surprisingly it wasn't that hard to be calm.

He ran his hands through his hair and glanced in the bathroom mirror briefly, going to button his shirt as he watched Jasmine over his shoulder. She was talking to someone on the phone, it seemed like. A very sharp ring suddenly went through his ears and lingered for a moment; Jasmine dropped the phone and the clock went dead.

Sam walked out of the bathroom and peeked around. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" she asked.

"A loud ringing, almost like..." he trailed off. "Nevermind. You okay?"

"Yeah," said Jasmine, but he knew she was lying. "I'm okay."

"Right....You ready?"

He noticed how shaky her hand was when she picked up her phone and grabbed her bag to walk past him quickly. Sam fought the urge to grab her arm and spin her around to face him, to --

He rolled his shoulders and took his own bag in hand with a huff, loosely fingering Rusty's keys. He watched Jasmine go to the car and then look over her shoulder at him expectantly. And then, he swore, her eyes hovered over his body just a few seconds too long.

<~><~><~>

Jasmine's phone rang once again and Sam watched her body tense up. "Who the hell keeps calling you?" he demanded.

"Nobody --"

Sam pulled the phone from her hands and put it to his ear. "Listen, whoever the hell you are --"

"Sam?" His mouth snapped shut and his hand tightened on the steering wheel. "Sam, is that you? Sam!"

"Adam?"

Jasmine watched him cautiously. Surely somebody different wasn't calling her this time?

"I need you, Sam," said his late brother. "I-I need help, please, Sam." Adam's voice cracked.

"You're not my brother," Sam hissed. "Stop it, Valefor."

"No, it's not him, but he's after me, they all are, Sam, please!" Adam seemed to be genuine in his dialogue. "Valefor, he's coming, and so are the others. She wants us, you, Dean, that girl and her family --"