Part Two~ Decisions

A/N:

EDIT (2016): AHA HEY HI THERE IT'S CYNDER WHAT'S UP? SO I'M PUTTING THIS HERE FOR FUTURE READERS AS A WARNING: I HAVE LOOKED BACK ON THIS BOOK AND I FIND A LOT OF THINGS OOC AT TIMES AND HOO BOY THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT MY BEST WRITING! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS, LOL, I HADN'T QUITE GOTTEN THE HANG OF THE UNIVERSE BEFORE I STARTED POSTING! SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...HA...HA HA...

HEY! Cynder here!

What's up, my lovely readers?

Do you like it, so far? You interested? I hope so! I got this idea a few months ago, and I really liked it, to be honest. I knew that I used to favor Dean a lot, but you know...I'm Switzerland. Blame fanfictions and actually writing your own dialogue with the character -_-

So, I wanted to give Sammy some love! Yay!

This is set in the year that Dean is with Lisa and Ben.
It just so happens that our lovely Heroin got to meet Sam, as you already know. ;)

Onward, to part two! Make sure to check out the media in every chapter ;) (Videos, etc....) :D

<~>Cynder<~>

And I thought that song kind of suited Jasmine a bit. Not the last song though! Video Isn't mine, credit to the maker!

<-><-><-><-><->

Chapter One ~ I Am Not Alone

Part Two ~ "The Right To Fire At Dog"

"So, what's your story?"

She glanced back at Sam, who was at the wheel. They were currently at a stop light, waiting for an old woman and a few teens to walk across the road.

"Nothing interesting, I assure you," Jasmine said, and he looked at her like he knew she was lying. "What?"

"Nothing?" Sam asked. "Nothing at all?"

"My family died two years ago from an attack -- don't know what. I dated James for three years until two weeks ago, and here we are, with free tattoo's."

"I meant your likes and dislikes."

"Oh," she blushed. "Duh. Um...reading, I guess. Shooting. And, apparently, getting kidnapped by demons." Sam smiled. "I don't like greasy things, I hate girly things, and I don't like it when people won't talk to me about things."

"Greasy things?"

Her nose crinkled. "People call me a rabbit. I swear, burgers are the bane of my existence."

Sam laughed. "You and my brother wouldn't get along at all."

"You have a brother?" she asked, surprised.

Is he as good-looking as Sam? she wondered.

"Yeah, his name's Dean," he said, eyes vague as he drove. "He's older. He's kind of out of the business, now. Has a girlfriend and her son. We haven't talked for a few days."

"Sounds nice," she said wistfully. "I wish I had someone to look after me like a brother." Again, she added to herself.

"I had another brother, too. Well, half-brother, really. His name was Adam. He er -- passed away."

"I'm sorry," said Jasmine honestly.

"Thanks," Sam said weakly, and stopped on the side of the road. "This is your house, right?"