Izuki Shun x Tsundere! Reader

Começar do início

-=-

"[Last Name]-chan, can I court you now?" That's the nth time I ask for your permission. "I mean I'm pretty good at courting so please give me your permission already."

"Hmph. Alright. B-but I only agreed b-because you're getting annoying a-and Riko-chan told me to give you a chance." You said, looking away. I smiled knowing that this might be a sign telling me that you at the very least like me, too.

It's hard making you open up to me since you're a tsundere like Midorima, ah! Kitakore! Tsundere Midorima-Tsunderima!  But you look so cute and it made me fall deeper.

When I first become your boyfriend, I couldn't believe it. The girl that I've been pursuing for two months said yes, and now you're mine.

After two months, my bugging paid off. In an angry and embarrassed manner, you said yes to me.

"So [First Name]-chan, will you be my girlfriend now? If you say no, then maybe tomorrow? If not tomorrow, then day after it? Or the following days? Hey [First Name]-chan!" I asked while leaning closer and closer to you. We're in the cafeteria and as always, I'm begging you again.

"S-shut up already, okay?!" You said, turning your head in the other side to hide your blush, "I will be your girlfriend so stop doing embarrassing things, boke!" You exclaimed.

"W-what?" I was dumbfounded, "c-can you repeat it [First Name]-chan?"

"No way! That's so embarrassing."

Instead, I gave you a peck in the cheek. And then I received a punch. How cruel.

"I said stop doing embarrassing things! Do you want me to take back my answer?!" You shouted at me, blushing.

I smiled, "no, of course."

A lot of things happened but the way you look in our wedding is a beautiful sight I can never forget. You're the most beautiful. You look so beautiful that my eyes are fixed on you and I become unaware of my surrounding. The only thing in my mind is you. That finally, you'll become my wife.

Here I am, waiting for you in front of the altar, nervous as ever. Hyuuga, my best man, has been trying to calm me down, almost entering his “clutch time ” stature. When the door of the small chapel opened, I saw you wearing a white wedding dress. You look so beautiful as if the time stops and the world only revolve around us two. My surroundings became blurry and my gaze focused on you just like a camera capturing a piece of art.

I can't believe that after being in a relationship during those 2 years in high school, 3 years in college, and 2 years after we graduated, you will now finally became my wife. This is like a dream. And if this is, then I don't want to wake up.

Two years may not be that long because we still have a lifetime to be with each other. But those two years of being married with you is the greatest two years I've ever had. I'm so lucky because you're my wife. I'm so lucky because I've got to be your husband. And I'm so lucky because you are mine. Happy two years of marriage, [First Name]. Please don't get tired of me. And thank you for choosing me. I love you.

I stared at your beautiful face. After all this years, nothing has changed. You're still pretty, and my love for you is as overwhelming as ever. I smiled and kissed your lips.

"Happy second anniversary, [First Name]. I love you."

You smiled back at me, the most precious smile I've always loved.

"Happy anniversary, Shun. I love you, too." And we ended the day watching as the sun met the horizon, and our lips met each other, sharing the beautiful wonders of our love with the setting sun in the background.

-=-

A/n: Double update for everybody! The actual omegaverse one shot is still on the way lol I hope you enjoy this even if reader-chan is not much of a tsundere. I enjoyed writing this so I hope you enjoy reading this, too. Lovelots~ take care!