Seijūrō Akashi x OC

Third Person POV

"Sei-chan, ohayō!" Mitsuri smiled at the redhead who turned his head at the scarlet haired girl. They are in a gym with GoM + Kagami and Momoi. The others seem to be chatting and minding their own business so Mitsuri took the opportunity to talk to her boyfriend without anyone interrupting.

"Mitsu, you never really miss to take advantage of an opening. And I told you not to call me that, didn't I?" Mitsuri pouted when he said that.

"But Sei-chan! Reo-chan always call you that!" She protested but he just sighed.

'I shouldn't have let her hangout with Reo.' Akashi thought.

"Not because I allowed him to call me that doesn't mean I'll allow you, too. One is enough. Are you defying me, Mitsu?" He looks at her expectantly while saying those with a stern voice and knowing what he wants her to say, Mitsuri pouted.

"Nyeh~ I'm not one of your so-called “peasant” Sei-chan. Stop treating me like one." Akashi sighed. This is one of the things he loves about her. Mitsuri is not one to be fazed by his emperor façade. She hates it when he's treating her like a mere peasant and order her around when in fact Mitsuri is the one who should order him around since she is his empress.

"How about this? Just call me Akashi already and I'll stop. And of course you are not my peasant but just so you know--" Mitsuri interrupt him because she already know too well what he will say.

"Your orders are absolute," Mitsuri sighed, "hai hai, Aka-chan."

"It wasn't what I told you to call me but I guess that would be fine. But don't go around interrupting me like that or else I'll punish you." Akashi said and eyed the scarlet haired girl.

"Hai, hai~ My shorty emperor." The redhead glared at the scarlet but the latter just chuckled. It's not like he'll gonna cut her with Tsunderima-- I mean, Midorima's scissors.

The rest of the GoM + Kagami sweat dropped as they saw this. Well, the Kiseki No Sedai should be getting use to this by now but they just can't believe how a girl who's shorter than Akashi has the guts to call him that.

However, Momoi just shrugged at this and say, "only Mitsuri-chan can do that to Akashi-kun." Kagami looks at Momoi puzzled and asks why.

"Eh? That's because, first: only Mitsuri-chan has the guts to do that to Akashi-kun. That's also the same exact reason why Akashi-kun, even with his other personality, falls for her. Second: she's the only person that Akashi-kun allowed to do that to him. He's amused that she actually has the guts to defy him and he loves that side of her very much. Only to her can he allow himself to look so weak. He loves that she's able to accept his weakness and prideful other persona.

"But of course there are times when Mitsuri-chan was accidentally out of the line, and that's when Akashi-kun punishes her. Not the kink punish Dai-chan *glares* but more sadistic than that. And of course there are also times when Mitsuri-chan knows her boundaries and just follows Akashi-kun's order. Those are also some reasons why Akashi-kun fell deeper in love with Mitsuri-chan, because she accepts him fully and never ever pursue him to change. She loves everything about Akashi-kun and accepts everything about him, that's why he also loves Mitsuri-chan from the bottom of his heart." Momoi explained and Kagami gaped in awe, looking at the redhead couple.

"Don't test my patience, Mitsu." Akashi ordered as he glared at the scarlet head.

"Looks like Akashi is serious. Is today one of those time where she steps out of boundaries?" Kagami asks.

"Probably not~ssu," Kise said, "it looks like Mitsuri-cchi is about to apologize~ssu."

"What? Doesn't look like it to me." Kagami said.

"Because you don't know her." Aomine said as he eyed Kagami.

"Mitsuri has her own way of apologizing when it comes to a pissed Akashi, nanodayo." Shincarrot-- I mean, Shintarō said, holding his lucky item for today, a carrot. Heh, looks like his lucky item is himself. He should've just wear his Shūtoku uniform since he looks like a carrot when he wears it.

"Ah. It seems like it." Kuroko said as he looks at the redhead couple.

"SINCE WHEN ARE YOU THERE?!" GoM, Kagami, and Momoi shouted as they were shocked from Kuroko's constant reappearing out of nowhere.

"I was here the whole time." Kuroko said with a blank face.

"Tetsu-kun~" Momoi said as she tackled the blue haired boy.

"Satsuki, stop doing that whenever you see Tetsu." Aomine said casually.

'Kuroko sure is lucky!' Kagami thought while looking at Kuroko who's on the ground while Momoi is literally on top of him.

Author: *face palm*

✂✂✂

"Aka-chan daisuki." Mitsuri said and kissed Akashi on the lips. He sighed.

"That's Mitsu-chin's way of apologizing to Aka-chin." Atsushi lazily said as he munch on his maiubo.

"I see.." Kagami said.

"Daisuki mitsu. But you're still going to be punished." Akashi said and smirked.

(A/n: Just to clarify things as to why "Mitsu" starts with small m not big M. Daisuki mitsu is a Japanese sentence. Daisuki means "I love you" and Mitsu means "Three" so when put together it means I love you three (or means three times more) so basically, that sentence means "I love you three (times more)" and not that Akashi is calling Mitsuri by her nickname.)

GoM + Kagami didn't expect that sentence seeing that Akashi sighed. They thought he accepted Mitsuri's apology since he also replied with "I love you" but they guess the punishment will be less sadistic and more kink.

"Eh?!" Mitsuri exclaimed as her face is now the same color as her hair. She pouted but hug Akashi in the back which seems to make Akashi happy.

'So she accepts his punishment?!' GoM + Kagami thought.

✂✂✂

A/n: First One Shot ever! I hope they are not too OOC. Anyways, thanks for reading! 💜🏀