Special Chapter 🍋

[Name] - Your Name
[Character Name] - the character you picked
[Color] - your hair color
[Character Color] - the hair color of the character you picked

P.S. You can decide what he will call you. For example if you picked Kuroko you can include -san after your name. Also if for example you pick Midorima, you can include -nanodayo or -nodayo at the end of the sentence.

"[Name], you have a lot of male friends now." [Character Name] said as he strives towards the [color]head female.

"A-ah, but t-they're just my f-friends [Character's first name]." [Name] explained.

"I don't care. You need to be punished!" [Character Name] said as he starts kissing [Name] roughly. [Name] gasps because of how rough [Character Name] is kissing her. As if on cue, [Character Name] entered his tongue to her mouth, exploring her wet cavern, nothing left untouched. [Name] moaned.

[Character Name]'s hand started to roam around [Name]'s body until he finds his way to [Name]'s lower part. Touching and cupping it, [Name] again moaned.

When their lips parted, [Character Name] began to attack [Name]'s neck, licking and nipping it until he made a hickey. [Character Name] paused and take off all of his and [Name]'s clothes, throwing them across the room. [Character Name] then began to carry [Name] towards the bed and laid her before he hovered above the redhead.

They began to kiss passionately as [Character Name] hand began to travel again to [Name]'s bosom, caressing it so gently and pinched her nipples that made [Name] moan under the kiss. Her hands also wander on [Character Name]'s body. His arms and back muscles, his collarbone, his toned chest and finally to his long and hard manhood. After his manhood has been caressed, [Character Name] groans and his lips traveled to [Name] body, again not leaving anything untouched before they settled to her bosoms.

He nip it, lick it, kiss it, play with it while his hands are now caressing [Name]'s womanhood. [Character Name] then entered his middle finger to [Name]'s flower.

"Ohh~" Pain and pleasure seeped through [Name]'s body as the [character color]head began to thrust to her womanhood.

"Ohh, [Character's First Name], f-faster~" While nipping, licking and caressing her bosoms, [Character Name] entered another two finger and thrust deeper into [Name]'s cunt.

"Ahh! Oh~" [Character Name] then ship his mouth and began to eat the [color]head's cunt while finger-fucking her.

"[Character's First Name], ohh~ Oh-m, ahh, ahh, I'm cumming [Character's First Name], ohh, ohh!" And then she cums. [Character Name] licked her clean and ordered, "on your knees."

[Name] got on her knees as [Character Name] guide her mouth to his standing tall and proud groin. [Name] then gave it small licks and kisses until she put the half of it in her mouth.

"Ahh~"

[Name] then began blowjobbing [Character Name]'s cock, deep throating it in the process and also licking [Character Name]'s balls, playing with it.

"Oh fuck! [Name]~" [Character Name] can't help it anymore. He gripped a mouthful of [Name]'s hair and guide her, as he face fuck her this time, [Name] nearly gagged a few times but get on with it. After a minute, [Character Name] came with a loud moan.

He then abruptly entered [Name] as the latter felt both pain and pleasure on her bones. [Character Name] slowly thrusted to at least let her adjust to his huge side.

"F-faster [Character's First Name], uhhm~"

"You're so tight, [Name], ahh~"

[Character Name] then thrust faster, deeper in a inhumane pace as the bed started to squeak and shake a little.

"AHH, [Character's First Name], PLEASE, OHH! MY GOSH—UHMM~" [Name] is moaning loudly, screaming [Character Name]'s name as she didn't know where to face.

"You're making -hnnm- me crazy, [Name]~ Gaaah~"

As [Character Name] went faster and deeper, [Name] started to feel the familiar knot on her stomach.

"[Character's First Name], I'm about to, AHH~ AHH~ [Character's First Name]~!" [Name] shouted as her toes curled and she came.

[Character Name] is still thrusting in such a fast pace, also feeling that he's cumming. And with a final blow, he buried his hot seeds deep in [Name] as his thrust became slow, prolonging his cum. [Name]'s eyes rolled because of the heavenly pleasure that she just felt and also felt full. [Character Name] then pulled out and laid beside [Name].

"That wasn't much of a punishment." [Character Name] commented.

[Name] chuckled, "at least we both enjoyed it." Both of them feel contented and [Name] feel sated.

"I love you [Character's First Name], only you."

"I love you, too, [Name]."

-=-

A/n: This is my promise for the 1K reads. I hope you enjoyed it guys. This is my first time writing lemons so I understand if you think it's not good. I decided to write it like this, so you can imagine any character you like. I'm also a little sad because none of you participate on the contest yet. Maybe you guys aren't interested? But anyways. Enjoy and please continue supporting this story. Thank you for voting and reading this story. I love you guys! You're the best!