Midorima x You x Aomine

Requested by: binnietrash

A/n: I hope you like it! Thank you for requesting and reading this book. Sorry it took so long cause I've been busy with school. Thanks for waiting and enjoy!

-=-

Ever since middle school you've known those two for a while. The ace of Tōō and Shūtoku High School, Aomine Daiki and Midorima Shintarou. They have been your friends together with the rest of GoM, Kuroko and Momoi.

Remembering that, you can't help but to feel sad to what happened to the Generation of Miracle. You were the assistant manager for them way back in middle school and you've saw and knew the breakdown of their team.

But what you didn't know is that those two have been eyeing you for such a long time now. Midorima, being the tsundere he is, was having a hard time showing it to you. Aomine, of course, show it through his perverted ways.

"Ohayou Sei-chan." You smiled as you see Akashi walking through the long corridors of Rakuzan High.

"[First Name], ohayou." The redhead captain greeted back.

"How are you Sei-chan?" You asked while maintaining the same pace as him.

"I've been well." Akashi simply said.

"Ano, Sei-chan, are you free this Saturday? I wanna watch hanabi at the field this Saturday evening." You said and smiled at him thinking of the fireworks festival on the 4th of July.

"I have full of things to do [First Name]. Why don't you ask Momoi instead?" Akashi rejected. You understand his situation nevertheless. He is the president of student council and the captain of Rakuzan Basketball team.

"Oh, alright Sei-chan." You said as you both reached your class. Yes. You and Akashi are classmates and his fangirls are so jealous of you.

--Time skip brought you by Tsunderima's Carrot--

After class you called Momoi and ask her if she can go with you in the fireworks festival on Saturday.

Moshi, moshi, Satsuki-san?

[First Name]-chan? Hello! How have you been?

I've been great Satsuki-san! Ano, Satsuki-san, are you free this Saturday?

I don't know yet, [First Name]-chan, why?