Stay "Happy"

Pen sat outside the front door of the house.

He just finished talking to the others about his dreams and where the injury came from.

He held the scarf in his hands, his neck was bandaged.

He seemed to be lost in thought.

What was that creature??

What was that world???

Am I going insane?????

"Hey Pen!"

Pen jumped a bit and turned towards the voice.

It was Bottle, she gave a warm smile.

I wonder how she stays so happy..

Pen stayed silent.

"Could I sit here for a moment?" Bottle asked.

Pen didn't give a verbal response, but he did nod.

Bottle sat next to him.

"Look, Pen, I know you're not doing well right now, both because of the nightmares and because of the random death." Bottle began saying.

Pen continued to just look at the ground with tired eyes.

"I'm sorry we couldn't help much though, it's not everyday that you hear about nightmares becoming reality." Bottle continued.

"I think you should go check with Golf Ball and Tennis Ball for that, but for the recent death, I'd say you should go try and get some rest, maybe have someone around to keep an eye on you just in case another nightmare happens." she said.

Pen looked at her, he gave a small smile.

He then stood up.

"I'll go get rest before I check with those two, but thanks." Pen said.

Bottle stood up and pat his back a bit.

Pen started walking away from the house.

A plate shattered on the ground.

"Pin are you okay?" Coiny asked frantically as he ran into the kitchen.

Pin stood next to the countertop, the broken plate sat on the floor in front of her.

"Yeah I'm good, the plate just slipped out of my hands." Pin giggled a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, well I'm glad you're alright, I'll help you pick up the plate pieces." Coiny said, he walked over and kneeled to pick up the broken pieces.

"Thanks Coiny! Though I could've picked it up myself." Pin said, she went back to decorating a cake she made.

"It's no problem! Besides, you need time to finish the cake." Coiny said.

He took the pieces and put them in the trash.

"Also are you going to need help making all the desserts for the party next week?" Coiny asked.

"Most likely, since everyone is going to be there I'm going to have to make a lot of desserts." Pin said, she started cutting the cake evenly into slices.

She picked up the plate that held the cake.

"Well I don't mind helping you make all the desserts for next week." Coiny said, they both walked towards the living room.

"That would be great! Thank you!" Pin said happily.

Pin placed the cake on the table between the couch and the tv.