Overwhelmed

"PLEASE, WHAT DID I EVER DO?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, YOU TOOK MY HOPE DAMMIT, YOU TOOK THEIR HOPE!"

"I WAS DUMB AT THAT TIME, I REGRET TAKING WHAT YOU WON, I REGRET EVERYTHING I EVER DID, BUT IT WAS ALL IN THE PAST, CANT YOU JUST FORGIVE ME?"

"SAYING THAT THIS WAS ALL IN THE PAST IS NO EXCUSE, YOU TOOK IT AND YOU WOULD TAKE IT AGAIN GIVEN THE CHANCE, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHUT UP NOW BECAUSE I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, THEY WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

"Please...I'm sorry..I really am."

"Save your stupid apology, you'll need it for someone who actually cares about it."

Pin held a picture frame.

She looked at the picture it held, it was a group photo, though, this was before Leafy came and stayed with them.

Everyone in the picture looked actually happy, the most joy she has ever seen in a while, she kept looking at the picture with a small smile on her face.

She traced her fingers across a few faces, and sighed.

Pin placed the picture back onto the table.

The moment she let go of it, it began to stumble and it fell onto the floor.

An unpleasant crack was heard when it hit the cold floor.

Pin quickly picked up the picture frame, the glass was broken, a few tiny pieces fell out.

She let out a heavy sigh, she began to take out the picture from the broken frame, "Did you come to get a glass of water as well?", someone spoke in a tired voice.

Pin flinched and turned to the voice quickly, she sighed in relief when she saw it was just Coiny, "You scared me.", Pin said, Coiny chuckled a bit, "Who did you think it was? Some ghost?", he said jokingly.

Pin snickered a bit, "What are you doing up at this time anyways?", she asked, "Just wanted to get something to drink, water just hits different at night for some reason, you know what I mean?", Coiny questioned with a smile on his face.

Pin raised an eyebrow, "No, I really don't know what you mean.", she said.

"Oh. Well, I guess not everyone appreciates the taste of water at night, that's fine, but I really do recommend it.", Coiny said, "I'll keep that in mind.", Pin said as she giggled, "What are you doing up as well though?", Coiny asked.

Pin held the picture frame a bit tighter, "Just, cleaning a few things before heading to bed.", she said, "Are you sure? Because that picture frame sure wasn't broken before I went to bed.", Coiny said, Pin looked at the broken frame and the picture in her other hand, "I promise this wasn't on purpose.", she said, her voice became a bit shaky.

Coiny walked over to her, "Hey hey, it's alright, on purpose or not, something's been bothering you the whole day.", he said, Pin sighed, "Look, you can always talk to me if something is going on, I really don't want to see you unhappy.", Coiny said.

"I just... what happened to us..", Pin said, she looked at the picture again, "We were so happy. Yes, I know some of us are happy these days, everyday most of us talk and laugh and smile, but, that's not the same happiness from before. Leafy wants to fix her problems and make them like her again, but they won't let her speak, and Clock has been isolating himself from us for weeks and now suddenly he is overjoyed. Yet, we don't question it. We've also been depending on Loser so much, have we forgotten who we are? Have we forgotten what we can do?..", long streams of tears were traveling down Pin's face at this point, tho she didn't seem to realize it, her tears dripped onto the picture a few times as she held it and the frame with her trembling hands.