Nightmare After Nightmare

((A/N - Before this begins I would like to say that this is more like an au, so they are not in an object show anymore, they have their own houses and everythin, they are still objects though, 4 and X do not exist in their world

In their world..))

Tik.

Tik.

Tik.

Pen gasped as he woke up.

He quickly stood up from his bed, he ran towards the bathroom, turned on the lights and looked in the mirror.

He sighed in relief.

"It was just a dream." he mumbled to himself.

He walked out of the bathroom and started heading to the living room, he still seemed uneasy.

The living room was dark with only the tv on, Blocky and Eraser were playing video games on the tv.

The screen turned into a "game over" screen.

Eraser laughed as Blocky groaned holding the game controller.

Eraser then noticed Pen who was standing at the entrance of the hallway, "Woah dude, you okay?" he asked.

Pen seemed to not be listening for a moment, he quickly shook his head and held it with his shaky hands "Y-Yeah I'm fine." he said.

"You sure? You seem like you just witnessed something horrible." Eraser continued.

"It was just a dream, nothing a bit of water can't fix." Pen said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What are you two still doing up anyways? It's about to be 2 AM." Pen said, he took a glass and filled it with water.

"Well Blocky here wanted to beat the boss level, he's still trying to pass it." Eraser sighed.

"Hey, it's not my fault this damn boss battle is so difficult, and you didn't have to stay up with me." Blocky huffed.

Pen quickly drank the water and put the glass in the sink.

"Well I guess I'll head back to sleep, don't leave the tv on like last time." Pen said as he started walking back to the hallway entrance.

"Yeah ok ok." Blocky said, he didn't seem to be paying much attention to Pen since he was so focused on the game.

Pen rolled his eyes and walked towards his room.

As he entered the room, he stumbled a bit and felt dizzy, but he shook it off and went back to bed.

Pen woke up but this time it was actually morning, he checked the time.

Nine in the morning.

Quite early.

He slowly got up from his bed and walked towards the living room.

Blocky was sleeping on the couch and Eraser slept on the floor next to the couch.

They left the tv on, it showed a "game over" screen that flashed a few times.

Pen walked over to the tv and turned it off.

He then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself.

As he was making a sandwich, Blocky woke up.

He sat up and stretched, this caused the game controller to fall off him.