Chapter 11 : Determination

Start from the beginning

Arnav dialed someone while sitting in the same place, " did the papers ready Mr Roy?"

............

" Good. I will reach Delhi within few hours. I will start now with my private jet."

..............

" No... I will not spend any extra moment in this shit, not anymore. I have better things to do. Before I reach there in my office, that lady should be there. I want to finish it today itself."

.........

" Yes.. I am coming." With that ASR finally cut the call and looked at the screensaver where a smiling Khushi is looking at him..

" Wait for one more day. I will finish all my remaining work in Delhi and handle the mess I had created over there today itself... then from tomorrow onwards I will be in Mumbay, near you, besides you.. And soon you will be mine, whethere you want it or not.. You have to accept me back in your life Khushi. There is no other way around." ASR slowly kissed the wallpaper of Khushi on his phone and finally strode towards Mr Verma's cabin with a devilish smirk on his face indicating only one thing...

Silence before storm....

*************

Khushi was sitting in her cabin reading a file regarding the new project. But she was very restless. It was really difficult for her to concentrate on her works when the storm name Arnav Singh Raizada has come back in her life. No... it's not like she is scared or she is feeling emotional after seeing Arnav almost 7 years later... Khushi has way past to all her emotions.. In no way on earth she will ever reconsider to be with Arnav, ever again...

But Khushi is worried...

Yes, she is worried seeing the determination and gleam of madness in Arnav's eyes. The same determination she had saw when they first time collided in Sheemahal, then in Arnav's office in Delhi. Arnav is hell bend to take a re-entry in her life and that is the thing which is making her worried..

What if Arnav comes to know about Kushav??

What if he snatches him from her to get back at her?

The thought itself so fearful, that Khushi felt perspiration in her forehead. No... She will not allow that. She has already lost many precious years of her life, her dignity, almost her own life because of Arnav.. She will not lose anything more...

And the little angel....Khushi closed her eyes still one drop tears rolled down her eyes. Just because of Arnav she has lost one part of her soul, her little daughter who was a stillborn...Kushav lost his siblings...

Khushi had forgave Arnav for his numerous wrong doings, mistakes, abuses, manhandling towards her, but this time Arnav Singh Raizada has gone far, a way too far..He had snatched Khushi's daughter from her and it's a sin. Khushi will never forgive him for this deadly sin.. No amount of repentance will ever be able to erase the SINS what Arnav has now lately...