New kid

"Lemon boy and me were going to live forever~" I sing along stareing at my ceiling. "Alice, Alice, ALICE COME HERE!" I hear the muffled yells from my mother. I shoot up and throw off my head phones. "Yes mum?" My dark brown hair falling on my face and into my eyes. "Come here!" I swing my legs to the side of my bed and get up. I walked in to the hallway and turn right to are kitchen. My mum was putting cookies into a container as I walked in. "Yes mum, ooooo~ can I have one!?" I reach forward to grab one. My mom smacks my hand, "no, you are going to take these to are new neighbors." I frown, "do I have to?" I ask whining. My mom looks to me, "your 16 years old and still have no friends, at least meet him!" I frown and grab the cookies. "Fine," I whine going to get my flip flops on. I head outside and look to the house on my left. I start to head over holding the cookies close to my chest. Are house are right next to each other, ther was no gap. I walk up to his porch and knock. A man anwsers and looks down at Me. I start to lose my words. "H-hi I live right next to you, and um my um my mum told me to give you these cookies..." I hold them up to him. He smiles and grabs the cookies. "Would you like to come in?" He asks smiling. "Oh um yes please..." he turns around and heads back in. I follow him. "Would you mind sitting for a minute while I go get my son?" I nod and sit at their table. I look around as he heads up the stairs calling out his sons name. I feel something scratch my leg and look down. A small black cat was scratching my leg. I bend down to pet it. "Hey there kitty!" I whisper. "So I see you have met fig?" Comes a voice from behind. I turn around, "Fig? That's a cute name for a cat!" The boy smiles. "I'm Alice" I say as he walks over to sit down. "Robin" he says sitting down. "Oooooo~ cookies! Can I have one?" He asks turning to me. I nod still petting the cat.