🍋~Chapter 26~🍋

(Yeah this is what yall have been waiting for! Now your sins will crawl up your backs while you read this)
(Now let's CONTINUE ya dirty sinners)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Everyone else=normal

Nightmare POV
I grabbed Ink and carried Ink to our bedroom.
"Nightmare p-please not right now" Ink said. I dropped Ink on the bed, and then teased his sensitive bones.
"Who ever said you where in charge~" I said, and began to lick Ink's neck.
Ink started to shiver at my touch, as I slowly trailed my hand over Ink's body.
I began to slowly slipped my pants off, and Ink stared at my member.

"If you like staring at it so much why don't you taste it~" I chuckled.
Ink blushed and looked away, as I continued to lick Ink's neck.
Ink moaned softly as I reached Ink's pelvis.
"Cmon Inky Summon a Cunt" I whispered, Ink blushed and slowly pushed my face away from him.
"I will summon it if I want" Ink snapped.
I rubbed myself against Ink's pelvis, Ink moaned and began a drool a little as I began to tease his pelvis.

He summoned and I chuckled and stared at him, "someone is excited~" I said to him.
"J-just s-hut up!" Ink snapped, I pulled his pants off and glared at him.

Ink POV
Nightmare position himself in front of me, I didn't look already knowing he was about to enter.
Then I felt he slowly entered into me.
I bit my lip(?) As he felt so large in me.
I felt my tears flowed from my eyes as I began to moan. "Y-your still tight you little slut" Nightmare groaned as he slowly started to thrust.

A jolt of pain and pleasure began to increase within me as Nightmare began to thrust roughly into me.
"AHHh!N-Night!" I moaned out loud as he began to thrust deeply into my prostate.
"You like it don't you~ That's right slut! Take my cum like a slut you are" Nightmare snapped at me, while he began to spread my legs wider to get a better position into my entrance.

I grabbed my sheets as Nightmare used his tentacle and began to pound into my ass. I felt so pleasured that I was about to cum.
But then Nightmare stopped, I glared at him with lustful eyes as he stopped.
"N-night please" I said panting as I glared at him.
"Please what?" Nightmare asked with a smirk, knowing I wanted him to continue.

"Please" I said, not willing to beg him.
Nightmare pulled out and played with my cunt, waiting for me to beg him.
I suddenly wasn't in the mood no longer because of his teasing.
So I pushed him away and began to pull the blankets onto myself.
"You don't want me to continue?" Nightmare asked.
"Nope the whole point was to get me pregnant, but at this point I won't get pregnant either way" I said.
"You little bitch" Nightmare pulled the blankets away, and grabbed me.
He slammed himself into me with his tentacle, I gasped as his tentacle widened itself into me.

"You don't even wanna beg for me to continue so Don't expect me to fucking stop for the whole night" Nightmare snapped.
I moaned in pleasure as he began to shove another tentacle into my ass and mouth.
It felt like hours as he fucked me merciless, I cummed as it still went on.
Then his tentacles retreated, I gasped and felt my legs beginning to give up.
Then Nightmare flipped me onto my stomach.

He then pulled my ass into the air, and began to fuck me doggy style.
"N-s-stop!" I moaned, he chuckled and began to thrust roughly into me.
He licked my spine while thrusting himself into my cunt.
I gasped as he slapped my ass, as he thrusts deep into my prostate.
"S-slow down! AH!" I tired to gasp for air as he humped non-stop.
I felt as if it was forever, until I felt him getting a bit sloppy.
Then I felt his warm liquid pour Into me, I moaned out loud as I cummed at the same time.

Nightmare thrusted into me a little more before pulling out of me.
I winced as I felt the liquid pour down from my legs.
Nightmare pulled me towards him and wrapped himself around me.

"I love you inky" Nightmare whispered as he nuzzled my neck.
I blacked out purring as I felt him hug against my back.

(Ok after WRITING this I had a hour of nosebleeds) (Sins have effected anyone who reads this)