~Chapter 22~

(YESH I PLAN TO CONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Error=underlined
Blueberry=Italic
Everyone else=normal

Nootmare POV(Sorry I like to mess up the names lol)

I felt something warm pressed against my forehead, I opened my eyes and saw that is was a cloth that was soaked in warm water.
I looked around, looking for Ink or at least anyone.
Then I felt a little scratching on my arm, I looked and it was a small mice.

It crawled away as I saw it, I realized the bed that I slept on.
Was Ink's bed I took the cloth off my head, and set it on the bed.
My throat felt sore and dry as I stood up from the bed. My head spun as I stood up quickly, I toppled side to side. But manage to keep my balance.
"What a pleasant surprise to see you finally awake" said a glitchy voice.
I looked in the direction at the door and saw Error and Blueberry.

"Shut up or I'll throw you out a window" I snapped. Blueberry and Error laughed.
"How did you guys get here?" I asked.
"After you fell asleep they eventually came to the western Kingdom" I saw Ink behind them, I then walked over to Error and Blueberry and pushed them aside.
I grabbed Ink by his scarf and pulled him into a hug.

"Where's Dream and Cross?" I asked, Ink looked at the floor.
"When they both got to the western Kingdom...they both left, they said they where gonna go live in a cabin in the woods for a while" Ink said.
"Does my father know?" I asked.
"Well...he doesn't know...he is in a comma" Ink replied.
He deserves that, I'll forgive him for now.

Ink grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall, "my mother wants to talk with all of us" Ink said to me,Error,and Berry.
We all walked down to the throne room, the queen sat in her throne.
As we all entered, We all took a small bow and stood waiting for her to respond.

"Since Nightmare is no longer able to enter his Kingdom, I'll let my son and Nightmare rule this Kingdom together" the Queen said.
I nodded slightly and looked at Ink, then I turned my attention back to the Queen.

"And as for you two" she said, as she pointed to Error and Berry.
"You may return to your Kingdoms" She finally said.
"My queen...." said Berry, the Queen look at Bery for a second before allowing him to talk.
"Im...not a prince..." Berry said, the Queens Expression changed into Shock.

"You are aren't you?" The Queen asked.
Berry shook his head no, then he took off his crown.
"I was a royal gaurd...The Queen of the east had had no Sons or daughters...So they picked me to pretend to be part of the royal family" Berry explained.
"And my name is actually Blueberry...But to make it convincing they changed my name to prince Berry..." Berry said.

"My...That is just so..sad...its fine here Blueberry" The Queen put a scroll into Blueberry's hand.
"Take that and send it to your Queen, tell her we will unite with her Kingdom" the Queen said.
"Thank you your majesty!" Blueberry said.

"As for you Error, You may return to your Kingdom, Reaper bring a horse for him to return" The queen said.
"Uh....the horse is dead your Majesty..." Reaper said.

Ink POV
"Mother!" I said, my mother turned her attention to me.
"Can you give a scroll for Error too?" I asked, My mother looked surprised.
"Ink are you willing to unite with his Kingdom as well?" My mother said.
"I agree don't you agree too Nighty?" I said.

Nightmare sighed and nodded.
"Very well!" My mother said and she got her scroll out.
Error looked so confused but he gladly took the scroll.
"Thank you your majesty, and thank you Inky" Error Said, Nightmare was now giving Error the famous evil glare.
"All settled now you may all be excused" then we all exited out of the throne room.

"Hope we see you soon" Error said, as he got onto his horse.
"We will all meet soon!" Blue said as his horse puffed.

"We will all meet soon because we are One"

(CRINGE STD)
(Help!)

(If yall think this is the end of the STORY THINK AGAIN)
🤣🤣