🍋~Chapter 9~🍋

((Lemons for You Dirty Sinners))

Ink=Normal
Nightmare=Bold
Everyone=else

༆Ink Pov༆
Nightmare carried me into his room, and settled me down the the bed.
I stood up but then he pushed me down, he then lifted up my chin to face him.

He kissed me passionately, I slowly melted into the kiss. Then we both separated for a breath.
I then felt his hand trail up my spine, I shivered as his warm hand trailed up my rib.

Nightmare then summoned his tentacles, I locked my eyes on the tentacles as they started to wrap around my limbs.

I started to squirm as one tentacle manage to slide down my pants.
Nightmare slid off his vest, then he unbuttoned my vest as well.
I tried to escape but then Nightmare leaned down to me, he then started slowly licking my neck.
I shivered as his tongue slid began to make me lustful.

Then his tongue reached a certain spot that made me moan. He began to slowly reach into my pants, he slowly slipped them off. I started to kick frantically and started to slip through his grasp.
Then Nightmare grabbing my legs, made my legs wrapped around his waist.

"N-Night! Stop!" I said, he smirked then bent down and bit my neck.
I screamed as I felt blood slowly drained out my neck. Nightmare started to lick the spot until it finally stopped bleeding.

"Your blood is as delicious as any dessert, but I would want the main course" then he slid off his pants.
"N-nightmare! P-please not here!" I pleaded.
"Beg for mercy I dare you~" he said.
"No!" I snapped back.
"That's what I thought...You enjoy this don't you~" he gave me a smirk.
"N-no..." I said calmly, Nightmare then formed his member.
I didn't dare look at it, I didn't want to know what was gonna happen to me.
Then I felt something slide against my below.

I then realized it was Nightmare. He was grinding himself against me, causing me to form something unwilling.

A big jolt of pain then slammed into me.
"AHHHHHHhhHhhhh!" I felt tears rolled down my eyes. I looked down and saw that Nightmare already slammed himself into me.
I clung on the sheets of the bed, as nightmare didn't even wait for me to adjust.

He started slowly thrusting, I whimpered as he began to speed up.
I started moaning, I couldn't control myself in this position.
It was too much, Nightmare didn't seem like to be slowing down any time.
The pleasure swelled up in my entrance. I slowly became submissive to the king himself...

(Ok sorry I got a nose bleed through half of this Chapter I CAN IMAGINE THIS SINNNNN))