~Chapter 1~

(Ok you may all think this is kinda strange and strange BUT F*CK IT!
Cause I DON'T GIVE A F*CK YOLO!))

Ink=Normal
Dream=Italic
Everyone else=Normal
༆Ink Pov༆
"Shhhhh! She might wake up!" I snapped at Outer. "But Prince, This is forbidden! I don't want you to leave without the Queens permission!" Outer whispered.
"Well if you leave my side, you will be punished by your majesty herself" I snapped again.
"B-B-(sighs)....F-Fine" Outer finally said.
Me and Outer both snuck passed the sleeping guards, then we opened the door gates to the outside world.
"Finally Freedom!" I said gleefully.
I took a deep breath,then I began to walk away from the castle's gates.
"Prince! Where not supposed to leave the gates!" Outer said.
"Outer you need to calm down, and we won't be out here for long" I said.
Outer looked around the village as we walked down the street.
Then something caught my eye, a poster for the newly opened art museum.
"Let's go there Outer!" I said, pointing to the poster.
"But Prince we should really return! I don't want to be in trouble for you Mistakes!" Outer said.
"Outer stop being a scaredy cat, and you may call me by my name" I said.
"I am not a scaredy cat, Prince Ink the 3rd!" Outer snapped.
I laughed, "I said my name not my whole name" I said to Outer.
"Well I'm sorry your majesty, will you like some tea? Oh you probably won't like some especially in your most wonderful dress" Outer said sarcastically.
I laughed as Outer took a small bow, he was my best friend he especially liked to do little impressions of other people.
He always knew that I liked to make fun of my mother sometimes. He never lefted my side, he was loyal.
But he also knew my greatest fears, he knew I hated being alone.
My loneliness will only make me emotionless.
"One day you'll be a great king Ink!" Outer said.
"...but..."
"But what Ink?" Asked Outer.
"What if I don't want to be King..." I said.
Outer then became silent, I looked around then I noticed that the village people were coming out to open their stores.
"C'mon we should at least get a glance at the Art museum" I said.
Outer nodded and followed me down the street. We walked past lots of the stores, many looked surprised once they saw me.
I guess it's my first appearance, hope no one makes a big deal about it.
"Prince! My,My! You look mighty handsome! Oh my! You even look more cuter up close!"
....Oh why me.......
I turned around and saw a group of ladies.
"Uh...hello ladies...its quite a magnificent morning today" I said Awkwardly.
One of the ladies laughed, the other glared at me with their lustful eyes.
"There he Is!"
Oh GREAT the Guards are here!..
I quickly ran, it was my first instinct I wasn't gonna get dragged back to the castle without a fight!
I ran as quick as I can, I passed villagers and homes. I ran until
Crash!
"Ow....." I said as my head spun wildly.
I looked up and saw a tall smiling face.
"Well if it isn't Prince ink himself" the strange said.
I stood up and shoved the newly intruder.
"Well that isn't a pleasant way to treat you new husband" he said.
"Husband? What are you-"
"Prince Dream from the west" he said calmly.
I glared at him, his vest was laced of gold like fabric. He was wearing a crown. He looked like a prince, I'll admit that.
"Hm....I was expecting a well behaved Prince, I wasn't expecting a prince running away from home. I thought the prince of the Northern Kingdom will be more mature, and where is your crown?"  He said.
"You have a big mouth!" I snapped.
Then two guards grabbed my arm, "prince Ink your mother will like to see you" one of the guards said.
I sighed and defeat, I gave the dream a death look before I was dragged away back to the castle.

(Oof sorry peeps I gotta put this as a cliffhanger)