~Chapter 11~

(Ok you all may end me, Cause I am a problem for everyone)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Error=underlined
Dream=italic
Everyone else=normal

Error POV
It's been a while now...today was the day. I put on my best suit, I took my crown and cleaned it.
I glared in the mirror, then I took my mask and placed it on.
Then I heard a knock from the door.
"Prince Error your Father sent you a message" Said a voice behind the door.
"I will ignore his offer! He doesn't deserve to ruin my day for once!" I snapped.
Then I opened the door and shoved the servant out of my face.
I then walked down the hall and into the ballroom.
It was large full of gold like fabric hanging on the ceiling.
I immediately saw ink, he wore a golden like fabric with bright colors.
He seemed to brighten the whole entire room, I smiled and glared at him as he moved past the crowd.
Everyone was in a mask, but Ink was so noticeable. "Glaring at the prize I see" I turned as saw Nightmare.
"What do you want?" I snarled, he smirked then grabbed me.
"You see..... I don't need your shit around my Inky...Now excuse me I need to see Inky" then Nightmare pushed me into the wall.
I opened my eyes and saw Nightmare made his way to Ink.

Dust POV
Me and Horror made our eyes lock onto a certain Prince.
He was our target, I flick a coin at Horror, and he caught it.
"So...what are you thinking Horror?" I asked.
"Hm...I have to say... He's a bit...well sexy I should say" Horror smirked at the Target.
I sighed, then I eyed a blue scarf Prince.
The target, was no other then...

The northern Prince.....Prince Ink....

Ink POV
I walked down through the people. I spotted A couple familiar faces.
But I ignored them, I could see Nightmare catching up to me, I hurried and then...
A pair of hands grabbed my arms, I panicked but then something covered my mouth.

Then I was forced out of the crowd, I was now being dragged out of the gateways. I hoped the guards will stop whoever's dragging me away. But no one stopped them.

I kicked and tried to scream.
"Shut up you pesky brat!" Yelled a voice.
"Geez clam down if you don't want to carry him I will!" Snapped another voice.

Then I felt as a pair of hands throw me onto their shoulder.
I kicked and squirmed, then I felt my legs getting tied together.

"You know those stupid guards will wake up soon" said the voice.
"Funny we used those darts for a couple stupid guards!" Laughed the other voice.
Then I then felt a prick at my neck then,  my eyes grew heavy I tried to force my eyes to open. But then my eyes closed shut....

(Cliffhanger And I don't give a fuck because Why not?)