~Chapter 2~

(Ok I maybe sorry Maybe but maybe not, WHO CARES!)

Ink=Normal
Dream=italic
Nightmare=Bold
Everyone else=Normal

༆Ink Pov
The guards let go of my arms as we walked into the throne room.
I sighed and looked around the room, it was colorful.
"Ink, my dear child what is going on in that mind of yours?" My mother said as she stepped into the room.
"Mother you never let me out! Even if you do, it's only for one second" I said.
"Its for your safety child" she explained.
"For my safety!? You kepted me locked away for how long? All I get to do is paint and draw! I want to see the colors of the village!" I said.
"The colors of the village is a world of barbarians ready to attack you dear" she said calmly.
"Now Gaurds go get Outer I need to speak a word with him" said my mother.
"W-wait! Mother please don't hurt Outer! Outer did nothing wrong if was my fault!" I said.
"Fine I'll let him be for now, but Ink dear we have guests! Go get into your crown and clothes" she said.
I sighed and walked into the halls and up the stairs, my room was on the last room on the 4th floor. The room was big and had paint Mark's all over.
Some where on accident, some where mostly for entertainment, each paint mark had a memory.
I put on my newly vest, that was laced with red,blue,black,and gold. It was colorful which was great.
But the design wasn't exactly the greatest.
I put on my pants and my newly designed shoes, I gently put my crown on.
I looked into the mirror in my room, I looked funny but also fancy.
"Hm...well if it isn't the one and only Prince dream of the west pleasure to meet you~" I said in a sarcastic fancy way.
I laughed, I looked in the mirror one last time before I left my room.
I walked down the stairs, then I saw Geno. He was a well trained guard who was well respected, Ink remembered pranking him once or twice.
But geno sometimes never took things seriously, unlike Cross and Color.
Cross said he use to work at another Kingdom, but he was kicked out once he was caught talking to another prince and was planning to run away with the prince.
Color was born in this kingom, his parents abandoned him to die alone in a old shed. My mother took him under her wing, and that's why he is fully loyal to my mother. He is also my mother favorite guard.
Ugh...talking about them makes me want to vomit out in the-
"Hey prince!" Geno said walking past.
"Oh Hey Geno! How are you today?" I asked. "I'm fine," Geno said.
Then Geno made a hand gesture for me to approach closer to him, he had something important to tell.
I approached him, he then whispered "I saw two types of Kingdoms outside the front gates, one from the east, one from the west."
"Thanks geno!" I said, he nodded and began walking away.
I walked down the hall and into the the throne room.

Nightmare POV
Me and dream and another Prince walked into the throne room.
It was quite large, "well my stars the two sons of the west Kingdom, and the son of the east Kingdom."
"My queen The prince from the south has arrived!" A servant said.
"Oh good being him in" the queen said.
"B-But my queen! He has brought his army as well!" The servant said.
"This must be a mistake, if he attacks we will go to war!" The queen said.
"Mother?" I turned my attention to a door that opened.
"Oh my son.....Stay here with the other Princes, while I need to talk to the army outside" the queen said. "Army? Outside?" He said looking at his mother while his mother lefted the throne room.
I stared at the Northern prince, his eyes flash multiple colors and shaped while glaring at me.
He waved a little, "pleasant to meet you all...." he said silently.
"You should already know me" said dream smiling at the Northern prince.
"I know....Dream prince of the west..." he mumbled.
"Hi! IM PRINCE OF THE EAST! PRINCE BLUEBERRY BUT THEY CALL ME BERRY!" Said the other Prince.
The northern prince looked at me.
"Your name?" He asked, I sighed and looked at him.
"Prince Nightmare, your future King..."

(I'm stopping it here! Cliffhanger! Yeet!)