~Chapter 25~

(Let's GO! REEEEEEEEEEEEE yes I love SPAMMING AND creepypasta's!
Oof Just read on)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Dust=italic
Geno=underlined
Everyone else=normal

Geno Pov
I pulled Horror and Dust onto the training field, all the other Soldiers stared as they both walked with me.
"Ok Chumps! We have two new recruits so I want you all to break their bones!" I said.
All the other Soldiers began to chuckle mischievously, and some began to whisper to each other.
"Wait I thought you where gonna train us..." Dust said.

"Change in plan!" I said, as I walked to the circle.
"Ok who wants to go against Dust first?" I asked, one young soldier held out his hand.
"Both opponents enter the circle!" Then Dust and the Soldiers stepped into the circle, that was drawn onto the ground.

The rule was the first opponent who stepped out of the circle was the loser.
"Ok first one out claims themselves as the loser! Three two one go!" I yelled.
The first to attacked was the Soldier.
He threw a punch at Dust, then he tried a attempt to get him off guard.
But Dust quickly dodged the punch, I was kinda impressed but not impressed enough.

Dust the threw the quickest knockouts I ever seen in years.
Dust punched the Soldier's three main pressure points, the Soldier fell onto the ground motionless.
Everyone stared and then, they all started to cheer and clap.
Dust smirked and walked out from the circle.

"Someone bring him to the nurse" I said to the other Soldiers as they carried their stunned Comrade.
"Horror You don't need to go into the circle I have seen enough today by the display from Dust" I said.
Then everyone went back into their own regular training.

Dust and Horror trained too, but they had different techniques.
They knew how to properly to confuse their opponents. Now I feel as if they where teaching me instead of me teaching them..

Ink POV
Nightmare and me watched as the Soldiers trained, from a balcony.
"I can't believe you let them into the Kingdom" Nightmare growled In
disgust.
"Nightmare calm down I believe Geno can Handle them" I said.
Nightmare looked at me then wrapped his tentacle around me.
"I'll allow them to stay if you give me something back in return" Nightmare said.
"And what is that? You want me to order them to stick the Dust and Horror's head into a Fire ant hill?" I asked.

Nightmare shook his head, and gave a sly smirk.
Then he pulled me towards him, he slowly kissed me.
"I want a Son~"

(OH NO SIN NEXT CHAPTER YEEETTT!!!)