~Chapter 21~

(Lol this is the part when where I want to kill myself)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Dust=italic
Horror=underlined
Everyone else=normal

Nightmare POV
I walked into my Kingdom, everyone started to whisper and talk as they saw me.
"Where is dream?"
"I'm sure Nightmare killed him"
"That bastard shouldn't be coming back"
"He doesn't deserve the crown"
"Where is Prince Dream"
"How are we gonna be happy and joyful with Nightmare around"

Yes I heard it all, my brother was the most favorite. Ink stared at me and clung onto my sleeve.
I didn't look at him, he probably is gonna think it's all true.
I grabbed Dust and Horror, and dragged them to two Soldiers, "take them both down to the cages" I snapped.

"You take your hands Off me!" Yelled dust.
"Fuck off I can walk by myself you fuckers!" Yelled Horror.
Then once Horror and Dust disappeared, I walked down the hall and into the throne room.
Ink and Berry followed closely, the moment I reached the throne room.
My father was already on his throne, he studied me closely.

"My son...never expect you to marry prince Ink" he said, I looked at the ground.
"This must be your bride...I expected more" he said as he saw that Ink was covered in dirt and mud, from the snow.
"Hm...prince Ink your mother came here...she told me how my son saved her..I never thought he would ever have a heart to save someone" my father said.

"My mother!? Where is she?" Said Ink.
"Ink!" Then the door that lead into the throne room opened, Ink's mother hugged him.
"Mother!" Ink said, I watched as they had their moment.
"As for you Nightmare...where is your brother?" He asked.
"He-"
"Where is he!?" Yelled my father, I clenched my hands into a fist.
As I could feel the anger and sadness from my father.

"May you all excuse us, I need to talk to my son alone" snapped my father.
All of them lefted, I stood still looking at the ground.
It was completely quiet as my father took a step towards me.

"That day when I found out Dream was in love with Cross...I sent you to kill Cross..because I wanted Dream to forget about him. I wanted Dream to marry Ink, he would have the throne. But since your married to Ink...I suppose I'll give you some credit of the Kingdom. But since your brother is gone. You get nothing!" Snapped my father.

"Do you know why I was made this way father?" I chuckled, as my father looked at me dead in the eye.
"You made me this way" I grabbed my father by the throat, I threw him onto the ground.
"Ever since Dream and I was born you always gave Dream what he wanted, mother was the only one who cared about me! But ever since she died...." I began to feel the tears fall.

"You poison me and drowned me in your hatred!" I grabbed my father and slammed him into his throne.
I stabbed him in the arm, he scream in agony.
Then I felt someone yanked me away from my father, I turned around and felt ink hugged me from behind.
He had tears running down his eyes as I stood still.

"N-nightmare please...this isn't who you are.." Ink said..I stood still as I felt Inks tears soaked into my vest.
I slowly turned to Ink, as I wiped his tears.
I looked at my father as he began to stumble up onto his throne.

"Inky" I said, Ink looked up at me with his eyes flashing different shapes.
"Yes Nightmare?" Ink said, I leaned onto Ink. I was so exhausted as I began to feel my body shutting down, my limbs wouldn't obey my commands.
I closed my eyes and I leaned onto Ink.

(676 word Oof Should I write more or discard this story? Cause this is kinda getting cringy for me)