"BOYS!" I scolded and they looked at me. "That is enough. Please be on your best behavior or else I am leaving you up here with Hector." I said in a firm tone. "I am sorry mommy." Patrick said. "I am sorry too mommy." Ashton said as I stopped walking. "Apologize to each other as well." I said. "I am sorry Patrick." " I am sorry Ashton." 

I smiled and walked up towards Zeus.

Zeus looked down at me as I walked up to him. My boys were playing quietly with their babies. I set them down and they sat at my feet as I smiled. 

"Sir, I have a request to ask of you. I would like to bring my boys down and have them get closure. They are having trouble settling in. Since they were taken from my husband so abruptly. Would it be possible if I could do that?" I asked. 

Zeus looked over at Ares and they talked to themselves for a minute. They broke apart and Zeus sat back in his massive chair. "We normally don't allow this cause of their age. But, we make acceptions in situations like yours. You will be given a necklace for all three of you. You will be given three hours on earth. Like last time, the rules stick." He said as he walked down and put the same style of necklaces on all three of us. My boys stood up and grabbed their Octopuses and I saw them walk up to Zeus and the rest. I held my breath as they stopped in front of them.

"Thank you sir." Patrick said. "Thank you sir." Ashton said as they looked up at Zeus. He smiled and bowed down to them both and chuckled softly. " You are most welcome. You listen to your mom and be on your best behavior." He said as they nodded. They walked back down and I lifted them both up and kissed their heads. They hugged their Octopuses and I walked over to a memoryscope. I set Ashton down a sec and dialed in our last name. I saw it show their location and I picked him back up.

"I want you to hold onto your babies and to mommy. You will float down with mommy like a feather. We will drift down and inside. Once we hit solid ground you will see glitter everywhere. And you will be able to hug daddy. Okay?" I said as they nodded. I kissed their heads and I stepped forward and floated down. 

They listened and giggled as we floated down. Once we hit solid ground I put them down and we all turned into human. They wanted picked back up. I scooped them up and we walked.

I saw that Andy was up and talking to Juliet. He looked over at us and he spun Juliet around. I put the twins down. She looked back at him as his blue eyes glittered with tears. Her eyes glazed over as they looked over at us. My twins wanted held and I scooped them back up. I walked over as they watched me in shock. Juliet stood up and walked over towards us and looked and shook her head and backed up in shock. Her body was shaking. Andrew stood up and held onto her as she stood there. 

My twins clung onto their babies as they looked at them. 

I took off my cloak and draped it over a chair and Juliet gazed at my gown. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked as the twins asked to be let down. They walked shyly over to Andrew. He pulled them into a hug as she walked  back over to me. She looked at my gown closer and smiled. "I wanted to give the boys a chance to say goodbye. So they would have closure." I said as she walked around and examined my gown. "You look stunning. I love this gown." She said as she pulled me into a hug. She inhaled my scent of vanilla with a hint of peppermint. I felt her body shake as tears fell down onto my shoulders. 

"Don't cry. I know you miss me. I have been watching you help raise my boys. And I am so grateful they have been raised well. They have turned out to be well-behaved two year olds." I said as she broke it and smiled a shaky smile. " I just cannot believe you are here. With your boys. You look gorgeous and they look healthy as can be. I miss you guys so much. We were not ready for them to go. That's for sure. We are still in shock over losing them. We did not get to see them. None of us did. They were taken away before we could. Ashley heard and he raced home. We tried calling him. We were there to visit his folks. Once he was not responding, Andy grabbed me and we flew to the house. He broke the door down and broke his bedroom door. Took one look and scooped him up and carried him. He was MINUTES away from joining you. We could not be mad. He had JUST lost his twin boys. The poor guy was in total shock. We all took a flight back here once he was cleared. He wanted to be away from this hurt. But, his heart has still been broken yet." She said.