Chapter 2: I'm a Detective

Start from the beginning

Police 1: Don't say that, I don't want to die yet. But I think today will be fine because it's not a full moon.

Police 2: What are you saying? This incident that happened not on the full moon time.

Police 1: Seriously!?

Riku was too focused listening to the talk. As he seen nothing unusual, he backed off. He went down the stairs slowly. When he reached down to the ground, he didn't realize that someone was behind him.

Iori: What are you doing?

Riku: Uuu-- mphhhh!!! (his mouth is closed with Iori's hand)

Police 2: !!?? Did you hear something?

Police 1: Hmm? No...

Riku: (pull away of Iori's hand) cough, cough.... you!

Iori: Sorry, you're gonna make a big noise if I don't close your mouth.

Riku tried to calm down his breathing to prevent the attack from happening. Once it's calmed, he immediately looks at Iori.

Riku: You scared me! What are you doing here?

Iori: That's what I supposedly ask you. What are you doing here? I saw you walked through the back alley and come to here with caution.

Riku: Well, I'm trying to investigate things there?

Iori: Hah? What was that supposed to mean? Are you trying to be a detective or what?

Riku: Hey! I'm not trying to be. I am a detective. 

Iori: Is this some kind of childish dream you want to be? 

Riku: Grrr, you're never spoken nicely to me since I met you. 

Iori: What can I do? This is me.

Riku: fine!

He ignored Iori. He sat down on the ground and continued writing something in his notebook. Iori looked at him wondering what he was writing about. The first letter that he seen on the book was...

Iori: werewolf...

Riku: Yeah, werewolf. Do you know anything about it?

Iori: Er, no... *Looked away

Riku seems to notice that Iori somehow trying to avoid something regarding that issue.

Riku: hmmm, never mind. 

Riku stood up from there while stretching his whole body. Not much hint to be discovered there because it limited his work because of the cops around. He gave up for today and walked away. His walked then stopped, he looked at Iori that still standing there.

Riku: Hey, where do you want to go now?

Iori: .... I don't know.... anywhere.

Riku: Great, so, how about you come to my place? Let's have some dinner together.

Iori: Why should I? 

Riku: Just let's go!

Iori: Hey!

Riku grabbed Iori's hand and walked along the path. At first, Iori really didn't want to go, yet he didn't pull back his hand as Riku held him. He just walked together with him, as if his heart wanted to go with him. He was silent along when they walked to Riku's home. Riku unlocked his front door and went inside the home. Riku lived at a house in a small old apartment. He was living alone. As they went in, Riku asked Iori to sit in the living room as he was going to make some dinner. Iori just followed his request as he looked around that room again. 

Iori: You lived alone?

Riku: yeah, my parents are at the village. 

Iori: Why did you come and live here?

Riku: ........ I got the scholarship in the high school that I go to now. So, I survived here with the part time work that I do during weekend........I'm done. 

He brought food to the short table beside Iori. They ate simple omurice and ice lemon tea. Iori ate with full of harsh comment about it making Riku feel annoyed but ignored it. The food is actually really delicious. It's been a long time since he ate a homemade food. It reminded him of when he was with someone eating with full of cheer. He really wanted to cry, but tried to hold on. As for Riku, it was his first-time eating dinner with someone since he lived there. That's why he didn't care about what Iori said as long he had fun eating with someone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Done chapter 2. What do you think?

This takes a long time to think about the story because I want to make it smooth and link with some certain plot next time. In this story, Riku has lived at that apartment for about four months like that. 

I made Tamaki as Riku's friend and also his classmate because his acting really fit for that... Other friends don't care much...hehe (I guessed).

Moreover, I have read the RabiTV for Iori and Riku's Kaiketsu Mystery card. There I found his name was Rikuhisa Nanagawa.... That's a long name I see, maybe I just used that current one.

Thank you...