LP.

The ride home with Steve had been rather quiet, neither knowing what to say to one another as they entered the confined space; Steve choosing to focus on the road meanwhile Rosie gazed out the window. An old Beatles song played over the system, filling the silence between them. Rosie fiddled with her hands for a moment. "You like the Beatles?" She asked softly, sneaking a glance.

Steve shrugged. "I've listened to this a couple times now, it's not bad - not my favourite though."

"It must be strange having a whole world of music open to you that's so different from what you had." She muttered openly, wondering just how much Steve had actually taken a liking to.

"Music is a lot different, that's for sure. Rap I can't really get behind; rock's not so bad depending on who's performing it, and pop is too big for me just to focus on somewhere. But, the internet's been helpful, I'm slowly making my way through the greatest albums in history." She grinned, letting Steve talk passionately, his head turning slightly as he looked at her before glancing back to the road.

"And? What do you think?" She prompted, wanting to hear more.

"Fleetwood Mac are great, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, and Queen I love. Not so big on The Smiths but they do have good songs." Rosie nodded. "I typically go on what people recommend, a couple of days ago Sam suggested I listen to the Troubleman soundtrack - it's on the list."

"A list?" Steve smiled, nodding before fishing in his jacket and pulling out a book and handing it to her. She flicked open the first page, finding Steve's name written neatly in the centre of the page. Rosie grinned, flicking the page over. A small list nestled over the page, focusing on major points in history. I Love Lucy, the Moon Landing, the Berlin Wall, and Star Wars.

It seemed so strange, a man older than her went into the ice and the world was vastly different from now; when he woke up, she couldn't imagine the shock it must have been for him. "I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to wake up 70 years later, and find the world moved on."

He nodded. "It was hard in the beginning, feeling so out of step but eventually I began looking forward to the changes. Finding out that man had stepped on the moon, and you could phone someone no matter where you were. It's still mind blowing when I see the technology across S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters." They were quickly approaching her road, the small tower of apartment buildings already visible over the roofs of previous houses. They sat in silence as they reached the apartment building, both gazing up at it.