𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

I'll start adding Naomi's outfits to a few chapters, for a few special occasions.
The outfit above is what she wore to the welcome back party. Just imagine the shoes weren't heels, maybe sandals.

And apparently both Naomi Jones and Naomi Wright actually exist, so.... that's nice. 

-----

Thirty

+ + +

THE TOWNSPEOPLE WERE HOSTING a welcome home party for Emma, Naomi, and Mary Margaret the next evening. Though she was one of the guests of honor, Naomi had begged Ruby to let her help set up. It helped release some of the remaining shock that they really were back. 

It was around seven when Mary Margaret, David, and Emma showed up. People cheered and clapped when they opened the door to Granny's. Naomi came froward and relieved David of the side dish he had brought. 

"I heard you and Mary Margaret got 'caught' earlier," she whispered to him, a small smirk dancing across her lips. David gave his wife a small look. Mary Margaret just smiled and shrugged. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about," David told Naomi uneasily. She just scoffed. 

After placing his dish on the counter, she turned back to him. "Whatever. But next time just make sure it's in a motel or something instead of your wide open bed area where anyone can walk in," Naomi told him. She patted him on the chest. "Good talk."

David shook off her comment and made his way to the front of the room. She moved to sit at the counter with Henry as David got the crowd's attention. "First off, I'd like to thank you all for joining us this evening," he started. He looked across the room to Mary Margaret. 

"Mary Margaret and I have this saying; that we will always find each other. And while I believe that with all my heart, I think you can all raise our glasses and join me in saying: here's to not having to look for a while."

Everyone laughed and cheered, raising their glasses of alcohol or water. "To Mary Margaret, Naomi, and Emma!" David announced. 

That was when Regina walked into the diner. Everyone turned to look at her in shock. Regina looked sheepishly among the faces. "Sorry I'm late."

Leroy grabbed a large knife. "What is she doing here?" He demanded. 

"Hey!" Naomi reached over and snatched the knife out of his hand. "I invited her! Get over it!"

"What?" Leroy demanded angrily, reaching for the knife again. 

She pulled it away from his reach. "Would it be better if I told you I asked for Emma's permission?"

"Emma!" David exclaimed in shock. Mary Margaret's eyes widened. 

"Sorry, I can see I'm not welcome-" Regina began to apologize.