𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I love this gif, I don't know why. 

-----

Fifteen

+ + +

TWO DAYS AFTER THE STORM, Naomi sat at the counter in the apartment, eating a small dinner. Life had gotten pretty boring for the teen. First, the deal with Dylan. Then there was Granny asking her to work full time at the diner, not that she hated work, but it was so...dull. Naomi needed thrill, excitement, and adventure. This was not good for her.

And, of course, there was Henry. Those past few days, Henry had been spending more and more time with Emma. Naomi had only been able to hang around him when Regina asked her to watch him. And even then, Emma was always there.

Not that she was bitter, or jealous. Life was just...boring. Extremely boring. Naomi couldn't handle boring. She needed something to be going on. Even if she wasn't a part of it, she couldn't stand the thought that nothing was happening.

So she resorted to drawing. And nowadays, she drew a lot. Enough to fill up two and a half sketch books.

Her newest sketchbook lay on the counter next to her plate. It was a sleek, black, leather bound book with perfect "ventation erasing" paper. Naomi loved it.

Over in the sitting room, Emma and Sydney Glass looked through several boxes of the town's files. Emma frowned.

"When did that transaction go through?" The woman asked Sydney. He looked up. "Does three weeks ago sound right?"

Sydney nodded. "Yeah, why?" He asked. Naomi looked up from her plate.

"Cause those records are missing," Emma stated, holding up the empty file.

"Emma, Naomi, there's something I'd like to discuss with you-" Mary Margaret burst through the door. She stopped abruptly at the sight of Sydney.

"Oh, hey Sidney," Mary Margaret said, closing the door.

"Hey," Emma said. "We're just doing some work. Think we might've found something on Regina."

Naomi turned completely in her chair to face them.

Mary Margaret nodded. "Interesting work. Oh, I approve," she said, making her way behind the counter to make herself a cup of tea.

"Wanna go by the book?" Sydney asked. "Let's get a warrant."

"What judge can we find that she doesn't know?" Emma asked, a defeated tone to her voice. "We're screwed."

"Or there's my way," Sydney pointed out. Naomi narrowed her eyes. Now she really wanted to know what they were working on.

"I wanna do this the right way, Sydney," Emma said.

"What's right is exposing Regina," he said. "Sometimes doing the wrong thing for the right reason isn't so bad."