𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Forty Eight

+ + +

"THE PIXIE WOODS? That's where Pan is?" Regina clarified. 

Max nodded. "It's where the pixies used to live. It's where the dust comes from."

"Do you know where that is?" Emma asked Killian. 

"Aye. But that domain's long since been abandoned. No one but Pan sets foot there," he explained. 

Naomi frowned. "So you all know about this? Since when?"

"Looks like you don't know the island as well as you thought," Jackson teased. She rolled her eyes at his wink. 

"Well, I guess we'll make history," Neal said. He had come back to the group. Naomi hadn't even noticed. 

Emma looked at him. "We need you to stay back here. Once we get the heart back, it'll be a race to Henry. We need help on both ends."

He nodded without complaint. 

"What should we do?" David asked. Emma barely opened her mouth before Neal spoke up in response. 

"Help me load all the Lost Boys onto the ship. Killian will go out to round up any stragglers from the guarding camps. As soon as they come back with his heart, we're flying away."

Killian aimlessly picked at the end of his hook. "You'd better have a Pegasus sail, or that won't be happening," he told Neal. 

Neal held up his bag. "I've got Pan's shadow in here. We'll be good to go."

"Are you sure about that, mate?"

"Very."

A few of the boys smiled hopefully. Naomi stood up. "I can help with that. I know where the camps are."

"No, we need you with us," Regina said, motioning to herself and Emma. "You can be our lucky card."

Elliott, the youngest of the present boys, ran up and hugged Naomi around the waist. She faintly smiled and pet his golden hair. "I promise I'll be back in a little while, kiddo."

Neal sighed and turned to Emma. "Henry's gonna be with me every step of the way, waiting for the three of you to come back," he assured her. 

"Four," said Mary Margaret. She held her chin high. "I may be damned to this island for the rest of eternity, but I'm spending the next few hours I have left with my daughters."