Chapter 13

Ezekiel POV

For the past few weeks me, Nate and Charity have been fighting and its starting to get on Noah and Keegan's nerves.

How it all started was because Nate was picking on Charity, so as her brother I stood up for her...which she didn't like. She told me 'I'm old enough to defend myself, I don't need a goody goody like you too help me out' Then she just shoved me out of the way...so I retaliated and broke her computer. Let say Noah wasn't happy about that.

So since then we have been calling each other names, hitting and kicking blah blah blah.

Me and Nate on the other hand have been physically hurting each other, he bit me before because I switched the TV channel. I know I'm 17 and I shouldn't be fighting with a 10 year old but geez hes a little monster.

It was 2 in the afternoon and I was in my room waiting for my brother to come talk to me about my 'attitude' towards Charity.

Whilst waiting i was fiddling with my bandage that was covering the bleeding bite mark from Nate. My brother didn't know about the mark no one did actually other than me and obviously Nate.

It was around half two before someone came in but it was only Matt looking for his homework book, so I decided to help him.

"Why do you have a bandage on your arm that is obviously slightly covered in blood?" Matt questioned.

"Well your brother kinda bit me.." I admitted quietly. He just looked at me for a few seconds before dragging me into the bathroom.

He undid the bandage which made me gasp as the cold air hit it.

"I'm going to have to get Keegan as it looks quite bad" he said and quickly left.

Few minutes later he came back with his brother.

"See Keegan, it looks like Nate has bitten a chunk out of him"

Keegan just rolled his eyes and grabbed the first aid Kit from the cupboard. I tried to get away, but he just gave me a sharp slap to my thigh and sat me back down.

"It has to be cleaned whether you like it or not, so we can either do this the easy way or the hard way" He said in his 'I'm in no mood to play this game' tone, so I just sat there.

He got out an antiseptic wipe and started to clean it. I tried not to scream but as for tears, they were uncontrollable. Matt held my hand and I swear I was squeezing the life out of it, but he didn't complain.

"There all done" Keegan said as he hugged me "your brother will be up in a sec but I will tell him to go easy on you" I smiled at him and went back to my bed.

Noah came up a few moments later after Matt and Keegan left. Noah just stood by the door with his arms folded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I stayed quiet for a second "would you believe me..?"

My brothers face went from annoyed to caring "there is only two kids that bite, Nate and Olive. Olive was with me so yes I would of believed you, don't ever doubt that..if you have a plausible accusation then yes I would believe you" he came over and held me close "but that doesn't mean you didn't do anything to deserve it, so what did you do to him"

I looked at the floor remembering "all I did was switch the TV channel over, he wasn't even watching it Noah"

He sighed and shook his head.

"What did we tell you about just changing things?"

"Not to do it without asking first.."

He nodded "So as I much agree he shouldn't of bit you, you kind of only got yourself to blame. Anyway you know why I'm here and I know you don't need any explanation of what's going to happen"

"But Noah! Charity started it! She swore at me first and ruined my stuff! I was only sticking up for myself!" I pleaded with him but he just shook his head.

"And what about the part where you pushed her into the wall and accidentally on purpose ruined her new dress?"

"Those where mistakes?" He just chuckled and sat on my desk chair

"Either get this over with or I can just get Rhys to do it"

My eyes widened and I quickly went over to him. Word of advice, don't let Rhys punish you I swear his hands are made out of steel.

When I was in my brothers reach he carefully pulled me over his lap and held my hands on my back, as I'm known for blocking.

"Your sister will be getting the same dont worry about that"

He pulled my pants and underwear down which caused me to whine. In a matter of seconds he started and I wasn't prepared for it.

The dreaded sound of skin colliding with skin filled the room along with the sound of my sobbing. He got to 20 before starting to lecture me.

You do not! SMACK ever SMACK hurt your sister SMACK SMACK SMACK Again! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK If I catch you SMACK SMACK This will SMACK feel like SMACK SMACK a lovely tap! SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I was squirming around trying to avoid the pain that was going through my behind but It didn't work, he just held me still and finished it.

By the time he was done I was a crying mess, he quickly stood me up and hugged me. I buried my face into his neck and just continued mumbling apologies.

"Its not me you should be apologising
to" he said and held me at arms length
"You need to go say sorry to Charity"

I nodded and pulled up my underwear and started putting on some sweatpants.

"No Zeke, you got to put your jeans back on we are going out after this, somewhere nice for Timothy's birthday"

I just whined again but put my jeans back on, I gasped as the tight fabric touched my tender bottom.

"Next time don't wear tight jeans and you won't have this problem, now go say sorry to Charity and then go downstairs so I can deal with her"

I nodded and went to my sister, my face still red from crying.

I knocked on the door and went in "Sis..?"

She turned around to face me, she was in the middle of doing her makeup.

"What you want" She said in a sassy tone.

"I came to apologise for ruining your dress and pushing you into the wall.."

She rolled her eyes at me "Is that all? If so get out" she pushed me out of her room and slammed the door in my face.

I looked over at Noah and he was not happy.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N

Hmm what's gonna happen? Will Noah encourage Zeke to punish his sister or will Noah do it himself? Leave your suggestions if you want in the comments.