Chapter three

Matthew's POV.

Today I was going home which was a relief, the nurse who has been looking after me was rude and bossy and I HATE being bossed around by strangers. I figured today I was gonna make her life hell, but obviously not around Keegan or im toast.

As she walked to my bed I just glared at her, she told me I need to get up and start moving about, but how! Im still in pain! I looked around to see if my brother was anywhere near, good he wasn't time to get her off my case.

"No, im still in pain, fuck off and leave me alone" Her face was a picture, I smirked at her and she walked off very quickly, my brother then appeared.

"What you smirking at lil bro?" i shook my head and looked at him "Oh nothing, just thinking" I smiled at him to try and make it less obvious that I was lieing.

"all right lets get you up and dressed" he helped me up and get me changed, I was still in pain but I tried to not let him know. When it was time to go that nurse appeared again, heading straight for us, I pulled on my brother's jacket.

"Can we hurry please, I wanna get home" He eyed me suspiciously and folded his arms. "Why Matt? are you keeping something from me?" I saw her getting closer and closer, I just shaked my head.

"Ah Mr.Smith I would like a word please" Oh shit im in for it now.

As she pulled my brother to one side I could feel my stomach turn in knots, I get awfully ill when I lie, I dont know why I just do.

"Matt to the car please"

He had that glare on him as he helped me into the car.

"Have you said anything to that nurse Matt?" He said looking at me through the mirror. I just stayed quiet, that way I wont get into trouble right?

"I wont ask again Matt, did you or did you not say something to her" he raised his voice a big which scared me slightly. "No sir" I mumbled, He sighed and kept on driving. The drive was quiet too quiet. When we arrived home all my siblings attacked me with hugs, it hurt but I liked the hugs, Keegan looked at me then looked upstairs, meaning he wants me up there. I slowly walked up to my room, I know I shouldn't of lied but he would of blistered my ass right there and then for being rude.

Keegan's POV.

Was I mad at Matt for being rude, yes. Was I disappointed he lied again to me yes. I should of busted his ass right there but I wanted to see If he was still going to lie to me or tell the truth.

I walked upstairs to his room and opened his door to find him laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. Of course hes still in pain so I wont be spanking him today, but he dose have it coming.

"Matt im giving you one more chance to tell me the truth, did you or didn't you say something to that nurse" my tone was harsh, I've had enough of him lieing. He stayed silent for a few moments then spoke.

"I did say something to her..I was rude as she was rude first, brother" he looked at me tears welling up in his eyes, it hurt me to see him like this. "thank you for telling me the truth, but you know that, that was not acceptable and that two wrongs dont make a right, your sixteen I dont need to remind you of the rules do I?" He shook his head as I said that, good he understands what I was saying.

now comes the tricky part, handing out his punishment, I figured for yesterday he would write 50 lines.

"Now Matt, seeing as you just got out of hospital you wont be spanked today, but on sunday after church, so when we get back you are to wait outside my office till im ready for you, as of yesterday 50 lines I want from you" He nodded and got his note pad and pen, he sat down at his desk and started writing.

"Also Matt" he turned to look at me "My friend Noah will be moving in with us, so you will be sharing a room with his younger brother Zeke, now I've told you that you dont need to come down to the family meeting" I quickly left before he had time to complain, hes not the only one sharing, Lilly is sharing with Olive and well...Tim is sharing with Lucas, thats gonna go down well.

I called everyone for a family meeting and told everyone whats going to happen and as I said, Tim and Lucas started arguing back.

"No way am I sharing with Lucas! im nineteen I need my own space!" Tim yelled across the table, as for Lucas he stayed quiet but just kept glaring at me. I waited till Tim stopped.

"Im sorry Timothy, who gave you permission to state your opinion at this table?" I asked, Tim just looked at the floor finding it ever so interesting. "Both of you rooms now" I pointed at them both, I wasnt about to put up with this, not now, not ever and they bloody well know this.

Just then Noah came in smiling, I just looked at him, im pissed off and he knows it.

"what happened Keegan? do we have to bust some kids butts today?" I just nodded at him knowing if I say anything I would probably be joining them. even tho hes a month younger than me, he still punishes me and I punish him as well if needed.

I sighed and walked upstairs. First I went into Matt's room to see if he was still writing, and he was, then I went into Tim's room, hes gonna regret ever yelling at me like that.