Ezekiel

Today was a kind of an off day for me, I wasn't feeling me, couldn't explain it but everything was really getting me annoyed.

I was minding my own buissnes watching tv in the living room, when my darling sister thought screeming in my god damn ear was a clever idea. Well let me tell you...It wasn't.

"What the actual fuck Charity!! Are you totally insane!? What part of that brain of yours thought it was a good idea to do that!" I screamed at her and she just stood there laughing.

"Oh calm down Zeke, I was only messing with you" She eventually said after almost dying from how funny she was.

I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen grabbing a drink. I stood there for a second before thinking of something awsome. 

"Hey sis, Daniel called earlier, just to inform you that he no longer wanted to date such a prick. Oh well" 

I watched on as she grabbed her shoes, putting them on and storming out the house. Did I care that Daniel was gonna get an ear full- not one bit, all I cared about was she was finally out of my hair and I can go back to watching tv in peace.

A few hours had past and I must of fallen asleep because I was awoken to someone slamming what I presume was the front door. I hadn't quite come around yet but It was clear the person wasn't happy. I slowly sat up to see Charity sobbing. I jumped up quickly and ran over to her.

"Hey Hey Hey, talk to me, what happened" I spoke in a quiet calm voice. She quickly pushed me away and ran over to Tim who was in the process of coming downstairs. He looked at me, then at her and swiftly took her into the kitchen, closing the door.

Moments passed and I was still very unsure about what had happened until I was escorted upstairs by an angry brother. He placed me on my bed and stood in front of me, arms folded.

"Your little joke was cruel, It hurt your sister and it hurt Daniel and for what hm?" Noah was calm when he spoke which was scary.

"I just wanted peace was all, she hasn't left me alone in days" 

Noah sighed and sat down on my desk chair, motioning me towards him. I whined but obeyed laying over his lap once I reached him.

"You don't hurt people just because it benefits you, we have been over and over this lesson countless of times yet here we are again. Because of this little joke of yours Daniel ended up storming out of his house into oncoming traffic, thankfully no long term damage was done, but it could of been way worse." He spoke in a low voice, his patients running thin.

I continued to lay there whilst he was talking, this guilt filled pit filling my stomach. With every word he said I was trying to stop myself from throwing up.....until I couldn't hold it no longer.

I was sick all down his trouser leg and on the floor. He swiftly picked me up and took me to the bathroom, calling Keegan to come up on the way. He sat me on the counter as he took off his trousers.

"Couldn't hold that guilt in for much longer hm?" He said whilst looking at me with a sort of smile. I chuckled a little bit wiping my mouth.

"You know how I am when I get lectures that hit deeply, its my fault that they fought, its my fault that he's now in hospital and my sister is beside herself thinking it's all to do with her, I just couldn't contain that much inside me" By the time I'd finished I had tears running down my cheek.

My brother heald me close in his arms, kissing the top of my head. "You can't keep doing this Zeke just because you want peace, you really hurt people today, what if the next time you do it and hurt people, that said person or people could never come back. Do you understand me?"

I just looked up at him and nodded
"I understand, I promise, I won't do it again"

"No you won't, because I'm gonna make sure this lesson sticks"

Few moments later and Keegan walked In, he took one look at us and pulled a face.

"Right, Noah shower you stink and Zeke you come with me, I'm sure we can find something to settle that stomach of yours" he said grabbing a towel for Noah and then taking me out the room.

We went downstairs to the kitchen where he found some ginger biscuits.

"Here take two, it'll help, may not help the guilty feeling but will help the sickness"

I nodded and took two then sat down at the table.

I slowly ate the biscuits as Keegan watched me, kinda freaking me out a little.

"Can you like stop? i'm not going to run away okay" I said while looking at him.

"Oh i know you aint gonna run anywhere because you're too afraid of the outcome. You know that if you run, when you come home, it will be ten times worse"

"Then why you watching me!" 

"I'm not, i was simply looking in the direction" Keegan then went into the living room.

I finished my biscuits and put my head down on the table just as Noah came down.

"You doing alright now?" he asked me. I just nodded

"Good, I'm just grabbing a drink then we can go ahead and finish this"

I rolled my eyes at what he said and waited. When he finished his drink he came over and took my arm, then proceeded to take me back up to my room.

"Right lets get this over with, we've had the lecture so lets get on with the punishment" Noah said while sitting on my desk chair and putting me over his lap.

I laid there waiting for the swats to start.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

One after the other he kept raining them down and I couldn't hold onto the tears no more

"Noah! please I..I'm sorry!!" I started to beg but he didn't let up.

After what seemed like an eternity it stopped, he stopped and picked me up, hugging me close. I hugged back sobbing into his shoulder.

"Shhh buddy all over now, all over" Noah whispered in a calming voice.

"I...I'm sorry bro...I didn't think...I didn't mean it.."

"I know Zeke, but hey its all water under the bridge now, you got your punishment and now all you gotta do is not let it happen again" 

I stood up and smiled slightly at him. 

"Right i'm going downstairs to help with dinner, you get on with your homework" Noah stated as he was walking out the door.

The rest of the evening wasn't that eventual, I did my homework, had dinner and went to bed. Lets hope next time i think before doing anything like that again.