Chapter Nine: Grounded (Part 1)

(Dedicated to Nklovem)

Lucas P.O.V

It was shopping day today and I was in Noah's group, we had to go to the supermarket. I was under supervision as I was grounded. It was so unfair because I didnt do anything! nothing at all!

Ok so that was a lie I didnt do my homework and got bad grades, the consequence for it was being grounded and I got spanked, like always.

As we were in the car I got a message from my friend to ask if I wanted to go to a party. I know Noah and Keegan would say no so I would just sneak out. I told him to wait at the end of the road for me at about 10:30pm.

When we got home I went upstairs to pick out my outfit for tonight.

"Kids dinner!!" I heard Keegan shout up the stairs. I went down and sat in my normal seat.

Today for dinner was spaghetti Bolognese, I wasnt too keen on this food but I ate it anyway as for pudding was my favourite.

After dinner we were told it was bath or shower night, the youngest went first as Keegan and Noah needed to help them, After Nate was done I went and had a quick shower. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth and went into my room. I said I was tired and needed sleep.

I got changed and brushed my hair. When it was close to 10:30 I snuck out my window and waited at the end of the road.

I waited for about 5 more minutes until Mark showed up. Mark is like me he lives with his brothers, granted there is only 3 of them Mark, Xavier and Chris.

"hop in then Lucas or were gonna be late" Mark said, I just rolled my eyes and got in.

At the party there was cool music and loads of snacks and drinks, mainly alcoholic drinks but who cares, im 18 I can do what I want.

It was about midnight and I was drunk, like so drunk I couldn't even control my temper no more, I was likely to fight anyone who even just said hello to me. Thats when I noticed what my friend had, he had drugs on him and in the state I was in I so wanted some.

He called me over and we went outside. He smoked it first then I did we took it in turns till nothing was left, he was about to light another one when someone came and took it.

I looked up and I saw Xavier, Marks older brother. We're so dead.
.
.
.
.
.
This is a short chapter but I haven't been feeling great so far, but next chapter will be longer.