Chapter 12: Worst punishment ever.

Matthew's POV

I was running, running far from home, far from this place.

Why you ask...well It all started when I hurt Nate badly, all because I was scared. That letter I found in Keegans room made me scared, I didnt want to lose my family but the way I acted, I probably already have. And to top it all off I bit Noah whilst he was trying to punish me.

I'm normally well behaved but something today changed that, something told me to do this, to run away.

I ran into part of the town I had never been before and it scared me, I saw teenagers on the streets smoking and drinking.

I had stopped running, I was out of breath. I walked down the street with my hood up to not cause attention to myself.

Just then someone bumped into me and we both fell backwards. "Hey watch where you're going!" The person yelled. I looked at them and saw it was a guy from my school. Most importantly it was the guy who had bullied me.

I stood up and glared at him not noticing someone behind me until they picked me up. "Put me down!!" I screamed but they didn't.

"I don't think so buddy, you are in enough trouble as it is" It was Keegan and I was dead. He put me in the car and went over to the lad. A few moments later and they both got inside.

"Why is he with us bro?" I asked  curiously. "I'm taking him home, I know his guardian and I know hes not supposed to be out here alone" with that the ride was silent.

We arrived at his house and we both got out, since Keegan didnt trust me to stay in the car alone I had to go with them. Keegan knocked and a very strong guy answered the door.

Keegan met the guy like an old friend, well technically he was an old friend.

"I found Zac whilst picking up Matt and I brought him home" Keegan said pushing Zac forwards

The guy grabbed Zac's arm and took him inside but not before inviting us in.

Zac's POV

I was found..great and now I have my worst enemy in my house..also great.

Rhys still hard a ferm hold of my arm in order for me not to run away. He practically dragged me to the kitchen and forcefully sat me down.

I whined at the impact, it really hurt because hes so strong.

"You stay there I dont want you to talk OR get up, is that understood?" Rhys asked me, this was a trick question with him, if he tells you not to talk you dont talk, not even to answer him. I nodded my head to say that I heard and I just sat there.

I heard them talk back and forth not really listening until the words 'move in' was said, I immediately stood up.

"We ain't moving Rhys! Not from here! This is our home!" I yelled at him.

"Zac. Sit. Down. Now." He said through gritted teeth, I sat back down quicker than I stood up.

"Zac listen, it's not set in stone yet but we might be moving in with them to help" I went to talk but he cut me off "We are not talking about it right now so just shush" he didnt sound stern or even angry, he was calm. A side of him I rarely see.

An hour or two pasted and Keegan was leaving, but to my surprise so were we. Rhys passed me my coat and knelt down to my height.

"We are just staying for one night, dont panic" I hugged him tightly "do I get out of my punishment for running off then?" Rhys looked at me with that look. The look that says 'nice try, but not a chance' "I dont think so Zac, this is the fifth time today you ran off, not to say you have also swore, pushed Rose and lied, so no you ain't getting away with it" with that he left to get the girls.