Chapter 10: Grounded! (Part 2)

Keegan's POV.

I was busy upstairs packing Lilly's suitcase. She and the other two girls are moving in with my Aunt, she thinks it will be better for them then having to live with a bunch of boys. To be honest I dont blame her for saying that, If I was a 5 year old girl I would sure not of liked to live with loads of boys.

I was finishing putting the last things in when my phone buzzed. I thought it was just a message from Aunt Kerry but it wasn't...It was Xavier. He only messages me if Lucas has done something bad or if he needs someone to look after Mark. I decided to read it which was bad because now im angry!

Xavier told me that he caught Mark and Lucas smoking drugs and they also smelt of alcohol, not to mention they lied about there age to get into a party! Lucas is so dead when he gets home. Good job Noah walked in at that moment because I was about to brake something.

"Woah calm down Keeg, what happened why are you so mad" He asked concerned. "Lucas decided to sneak out last night and get high and drunk, Xavier is bringing him back and I told him that if Mark and Lucas want to get drunk and high together, then they can be punished together" I said slightly calmer now. Noah nodded and said he will take the others out whilst I deal with this incident.

It was another two hours before Xavier brung them over. That was enough time for me to get calm and think of what im going to do to Lucas.

Lucas' POV

I was in the car next to Mark, I saw our street then the house, Keegan hates it when I misbehave, he hates it when anyone misbehaves. I felt very small now, I broke 4 rules. I lied saying I was going to bed, I snuck out, I drank underaged and I got high. My life right now is over so over.

Xavier pulled up in the driveway and Keegan came out. Before I even had a chance to run away he grabbed my arm and dragged me in. He forcefully sat me down on the sofa and glared at me. I feel so small it unbelievable.

I thought Xavier would take Mark home but no he brought him in also? Now im ultra scared.

"How DARE you sneak out Lucas! not only that you thought it was a clever idea to get drunk and high. How idiotic can you be!! your 18! I shouldn't need to remind you any more!" Keegan yelled at me like I was some child. Im not putting up with this and before I knew it I stood up and opened my mouth.

"I'm so sorry im a fucking let down Keegan! I'm sorry I aint the perfect brother like Matt! But you cant tell me what to do! Im not a little kid no more!!" This was a bad idea, I didn't think Keegan could get even more angry.

"I am sick of your attitude Lucas Smith! everyday you have to get your attitude corrected either by me, Noah or Tim. But today this is going to end, I do not want to hear another word from you, other than yes sir"

I was shocked, Keegan has never ever demanded I call him Sir, hes never done that to me. I kept quiet until he slapped my thigh quite hard.

"I want an answer Lucas!" He yelled. " Yes sir...I understand.." i said timidly.

"Good, now for the next two weeks you will be punished, by either me or Noah. every bed time and ever time you wake up you come find one of us and ask politely if we can punish you" my eyes widen. "But I cant ask its embarrassing! Keegan please dont make me ask please!" I begged him but he just said no.

"You have to learn Lucas, Im sorry but this time im not going to back down. Now you will get 20 with my belt. after every 5 slaps you will say 'Thank you Sir' You forget or you miss one I will start again" I just nodded I didn't want more added. Atleast I wasn't Mark, Xavier is going especially hard on him as he was the one with the drugs, and was the one who asked me to go. He is getting 50 with the belt, no protection. Atleast I get to keep my pants up.

Mark was going first, tho he protested against having his pants and underwear down in front of me. I would be the same, Nothing is more embarrassing than being punished in front of your best friend or younger siblings, well that and having to ask for a punishment.

At the end of his punishment he was a crying mess, I had tears also because I had to watch him get the awful belt. Then then dreaded time came where it was my turn to bend over the chair in front of my best friend and receive the belt. Plus I have to say thank you sir each time he delivers 5 smacks with it.

Keegan's POV

I called Lucas over to me, where I told him to bend over the chair, he did it which I was surprised. Normally he would fight against it.

"Now Lucas remember what I said, you miss one I will start again understand?" I said quite calmly. "yes sir.." Lucas replied, his voice sounded scared, which is good I want him to remember this for years to come.

I took off my belt and started quickly, making sure to do it hard enough he learns. He kept to the rules and said thank you after every five. After I finished came the hard part, the mouth washing. He hates soap in his mouth more than the belt which is surprising.

"Lucas go to the kitchen sink and wait for me" I said putting my belt back on. "Keegan please I hate the taste of soap, please I wont swear no more" he begged but I just glared at him. He made his way to the sink and I followed behind him. I opened a new pack of soap and ran it under the water to make it extra soapy, then I put it in his mouth.

"3 minutes buddy, thats all" all he did was nod. After his time was up the rest of them had come home. We had dinner and I informed Noah on what Lucas has to do every night and day.

Later that evening it was coming to the older ones bedtime, The youngest ones had gone too bed 2 hours ago so the only people awake were me, Noah, Lucas, Zeke, Tim and Matt. Normally Charity would be up too but she had to leave early so she decided to go to bed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lucas fiddling with his fingers, He knows what he has to do before bed. He got up and sat next to me, I looked at him and cuddled him close. "Go to bed Lucas, you can start tommorow, but this is the only time im letting you off" He nodded and went upstairs to bed.

The rest of the evening went good it was just me and Noah left downstairs till Olive came down after having a nightmare. I'm going to miss these girls but its the best for them.
.
.
.
.
A/N

I'm back! Ready to write long chapters again, this one was my longest chapter I wrote. (Word count: 1268)
Thanks to Nklovem for the prompt I really liked writing about Lucas.

Anyway if you want a chapter dedicated to you, send me a prompt and I will write about it.

Remember if you want comment or vote, they are greatly appreciated.