Chapter Five

Noah's P.O.V

I could see Zeke was scared by the look in his eye.
"Zeke we need an answer buddy, please?" I was not gonna shout at him, im passed being angry.

"I...I was angry...I really didn't mean to do it...I promise.." I could see the truth in Zeke's eyes, I really didn't want to punish him but either I did or this problem could come up again.

"Here is whats going to happen, your grounded for a month, no phone or laptop or tablet, you will apologies to Olive and Charity plus you will be doing there chores for three weeks. understand Zeke" I used my firm voice to make sure it go through. He nodded and went to find Charity.

"Well then lets hope he dosent hurt anyone else" Keegan said in his cocky voice.
"You have a problem with the way I deal with stuff" I had my defence up, he was judging me I knew it.

"Maybe I do, what if he seriously hurt her, then what hm!?" He glared at me, that was It. I punched him right in the face, not regretting it one bit.

We started fighting each other, until Timothy and Lucas showed up. "Whats going on!" I could hear Tim shout, that didn't make us stop we just ignored him.

They resorted to plan B, Lucas grabbed my arms whilst Tim grabbed Keegan's. We were struggling in there grip, but their stronger, really strong.

"Enough you two! what on earth happened?" I looked at Tim, next to us hes the eldest and has full control to punish us if needed, altho he never dose.

"He let Zeke off the hook after hurting Olive" Keegan said through gritted teeth.

"No I didnt...I don't like spanking Zeke, the reason being is that our father used to beat him up badly, Its just my own guilt stepping in because I did nothing to help him..." I looked down at the floor as I felt Lucas ket go of me. "Im sorry Noah..I didnt know about that..if I did I wouldn't of said what I said" Keegan sounded apologetic so I went and hugged him, apologising to him for punching.

The rest of the evening went smoothly, with a little warnings here and there for the younger ones, but apart from that everyone got along.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n

Sooooooo I hopped you liked the chapter, bit of a long wait but, I was busy with another story.

as im running out of ideas, if anyone wants to give me a prompt for next chapter I would be grateful.

Any feedback will be appreciated, and if you liked it consider voting/commenting.

bye