Chapter 6

Matthew's P.O.V

Today was the most dreaded day of my life, today was Sunday and Sunday ment I was gonna be punished for what I said to that nurse.

I wasn't the only one getting punished, also Tim and Lucas were too for there fight on Friday about sharing a room. To be honest I still was sore and felt sick, so If I told Keegan that he surely would believe me....right?

"Matt time to get up buddy, we need to go in half an hour" Keegan told me as he opened my curtains. "Keeg...I still dont feel well" I looked at him and he just raised his eyebrow signaling that he didn't believe me.

"I know your scared about later but you brought it onto yourself, you dont be rude to people or swear" I looked at him but got up, I was feeling a little light headed, then sick, I ran to the bathroom to it being in use, I couldn't hold it any longer and was sick right outside the bathroom door. I felt someone rubbing my back in circles.

"It's alright Matt, let it out" I could tell it was Keegan. When I finished he picked me up and took me to his bathroom so I could clean myself up.

"Eww! what the fuck! who threw up outside the bathroom door!" I could hear someone yell, then Noah telling them off so I assumed it must be one of his siblings, which one I had no clue.

"Come on Matt, you can stay in my bed, easier to get to the bathroom if needed" Keegan was sympathetic, he thought I was lieing. But as the saying goes, Everyone is innocent unless proved guilty, or something like that.

"Keegan, do you know any quotes about guilt?" I was wondering, well no...I was feeling guilty for what I did to that nurse, the guilt came back.

"Why is someone feeling guilty? I know you get sick when feeling worried, scared or guilty" I just nodded, what he said was true.

"Alright, I do have one. No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Meaning, you need to face up to your actions because what you did in the past, was wrong and you cant fix it, you have to answer to the consequences of your actions" I understood where he was coming from, I felt a little better now. "Thanks Keegan, I feel a bit better now" I smiled at him and laid down.

Later that evening me, Lucas and Tim were outside Keegan's office waiting to be punished. I wasn't scared no more I just wanted it over with. He normally dose youngest to oldest in times like this, but today he changed it. Tim went first and he was brave, then was Lucas he snuggled up to Tim when he was done, not surprising. Then it was me.

I walked into the office kinda scared but was determined to get this done with, I bent over the desk, It was about 5 seconds before he started.

I was counting in my head, focusing on my breathing. after about 20 he was done, he dropped the belt and held me close. To my surprise I wasn't crying much, I mean it still hurt badly but Not as bad as if I fought like Lucas and Tim did.

Later that evening Keegan had both me and Lucas clinging to him not wanting to let go, he didn't mind after all who wouldn't wanna have cuddles.

A/N

This one was kinda last minute writing, as im trying to Atleast do one or two chapters a week, plus im running out of ideas.

If you liked this Chapter Consider Voting/Commenting. I will try and comment back to any feedback.