Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

A little laugh escape my lips before I said. "Trust me, am not that great, am the one that's lucky to have her as a sister, but don't let her hear it or else her head will burst".

We all laughed at my little comment before the car went back to a comfortable silent.

Some minute later he took the turn to Valentino Ice cream, I look at him baffled, then look back to the shop and asked "What are we doing here?"

"Is weird right" he answered while parking "I just have craving for ice cream, and I know my sisters are gonna be thrill if I buy it for them".

I smiled without saying anything cause am sure he heard my conversation with Asmy. I just open the door and got out after he park not having the courage to argue with him.

I choose the flavors that she want, then I choose another vanilla for Umma and Abba as for me I decided we're gonna have to share hers. Turning around I found Adam still standing dumbfounded, from all indication he can't decide which one to buy.

Walking up to him with a smile on my face. I pick the chocolate flavor and put it in his cart, which made his to turn and gaze at me. "For your sister's..." I blurt suddenly seeing the look he is giving me.

"Trust me every girl loves chocolate" I concluded, narrowing my brows and frowning my face as I turn to my cart "That's why is weird knowing that the prince loves chocolate".

I look at him and asked "isn't that weird?". Genuinely curious.

His expression is unreadable but he quickly mask it then smiled and said "You're more weirder".

I laughed and picked up the vanilla flavor while showing it to him I said "All parents love vanilla" then put it his cart.

A smile appear on his face. He seems different I realize and...happy. And for some unknown reason I feel like he is trying to hide something from me.

He extend his hand to the freezer and brought out another chocolate flavor then said "Since all girls loves chocolate..." He trails as he rose his brows. "I hope that includes you".

Grinning, I extend my hand and brought another one while saying "Unfortunately, I always go for Rocky road ice cream".

"Oww" he said simply with disappointment written all over his face. His gaze is fixed on me, hesitant as he try to put it back.

I quickly drop the one am holding and collect the one from his hand while saying "But I'll like to take chocolate flavor today".

His face brighten with a smile as we turn to the cashier, a middle age woman that is standing beside us turn and look at us smiling she said "You guys make a beautiful couple, am sure your children will be beautiful too".

My gaze fall on the woman surprise as hell then I looked at Adam he is just smiling, for some reason I feel the need to clear her misunderstanding

"Actually we're not..." I said pointing between me and him "he is my bro..."

"May Allah bless you" she said as she collect her things then turn and leave.

I brought out my ATM card since I don't have cash with me, but Adam has already paid for it, I look at him as he took the bags and started walking.

"You don't have to do that Adam" I said softly.

"I didn't buy it for you, is for Asmy" He said all serious as if he wasn't the one that just finish smiling. I do have crush on Adam, but sometimes I just don't get the man, between him and the prince I can't decide who is weirder.

"Really, then I have to pay for mine" I said while seating back inside the car.

"Don't worry is on me today". He stated nonchalantly as he drove the car.