Chapter 8. (Under Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

When she grabs the classes attention and calls Katsuki an attack dog, the whole class burst out laughing at the comment she made about the explosive pomeranian. Izuku couldn't have found what she said funnier as he literally rolls onto the floor and clutched his stomach as every last ounce of air leaves his lungs due to laughing so hard, all at the expense of the boy who made his life hell.

Katsuki was beyond pissed off, but Ochako then did something that added salt to the wound.

Ochako: "I belong to Izuku Yagi and him ALONE, and here's the proof."

Without another word and grabbing the attention of the entire class, Ochako unbuttoned her blazer and some of the buttons on her shirt before opening her shirt slightly and showing off something that stunned the class, pissed off Katsuki to no end, and caused Mineta to cry blood out of jealousy.

Ochako's upper body was covered in hickeys, one on each side of her neck and two on each of her collar bones as she smirked smugly at Katsuki. The blonde was absolutely fuming that Izuku claimed Ochako before him, but his temper was suddenly thrown into the pit of fire when Izuku got his attention.

Izuku: "She's not the only one."

Suddenly spinning around on the spot, the living nuclear bomb looked at the boy whos guts he hates so much and saw that Izuku had the same number of hickeys on him, this time, the number of hickeys was reversed, four on his neck and two on his collar bones as he spoke with the same smug look as Ochako and spoke with pride.

Izuku: "That sweet girl belongs to me, and I belong to her. She won't be yours Katsuki, not after the shit you've done to her."

Ochako was surprised to hear him say what he did, she was sure he would mention himself as well, since he was the blondes primary target. Be he didn't even say anything directed to himself about all the shit the explosive pomeranian had done to him.

This goes to show that he's willing to keep himself from making this sort of situation about him because the squabble didn't start revolving around him. It started when Ochako was pushed off of him when Katsuki declared her as his girlfriend, and this caused her to give a sweet and tender smile at her boyfriend, Izuku seeing it as his eyes turned back to their emerald green hue and returned the expression to her.

Until Katsuki acted as Katsuki would.

Katsuki: "DIE SHIT NERD!"

With this in mind, Izuku flared his wings and lights the gasoline-like sweat on them, causing them to combust into flames as he turns to the ash-blonde. When he does, Katsuki lunged on top of him and tackled him to the floor, setting off decently large explosions on Izuku's shoulders. Shouting from the assault, Izuku landed a direct hit on the blondes' stomach with his clawed legs and feet and sent him flying across the room.

As he got back up on his feet, his eyes turning Orange and teeth gritted, Izuku let out a roar as the class got out of the way as he charged at Katsuki and the brawl between rivals start. All the while, Ochako, Eijiro, and Mina were shouting at Izuku to stop as the two boys who despised each other's guts tear into the other.

Until they were suddenly both grabbed by two gigantic hands and were hoisted into the air.

All Might: "Why are you two fighting in the middle of the last class of the day!?"