"I missed you too," She said as we pulled away "Oh look at you, still my beautiful little girl"

"What about us?" Luke asked her

"You are nither beautiful nor small," I said as I walked over and gave him a hug 

"The thanks I get for spending a two-hour car trip to see you," Luke said hugging me back 

"I missed you," I told him before I hugged Ashton "All of you!"

"Oh, how sweet," Ashton said with a smile as we pulled away "Who's this?"

"Oh!" I pulled away to turn and face Hermione "This is my friend Hermione. Hermione meet my mum, and my brothers Harry, Ashton, and Luke"

"It's nice to meet you," Hermione told them with a smile

"It's nice to meet you as well dear, Hope talks about you all the time," Mum said giving her a smile 

"Oh, Hope," Harry said pulling something out of his pocket "Here's the thing you were asking about"

"Thank you!" I told him before I walked over to Hermione as I pulled another gift out of my bag "I got you this... and this is for your cousin"

"You didn't!" She said with a big smile as she looked at the small square present 

"I did," I told her "I hope she likes it"

"Oh she will," Hermione said with a laugh "Thank you for this, and the gift you got me"

"Not a problem at all," I told her "I hope you have a happy Christmas, Hermione"

"You two!" She said pulling me in for a hug "See you on the train ride back"

"See you," I said as we pulled away. I quickly ran back over to my awaiting family "Now, let's go I'm hungry"

"Wait," Harry said taking a hoodie which was in Ashton's hand "You need to put this on"

"Why?" I asked him 

"There's at least 50 pap's outside," Luke told me "So, this is the best thing we could find to hide you in"

"Well, that just great," I said rolling my eyes as I slipped the hoodie over my head. It was probably 3 times bigger than me "This thing is swallowing me whole!"

"Thats the point," Harry said with a smile "No one will see you, now let's go"

Ashton took my trunk as we quickly made our way through the maze of people. As soon as we made it outside there were flashing lights everywhere.

"Harry! Harry over here!"

"Who's that?!"

"Harry look over here!"

"Harry are the roomers about you and Caroline Flack true!"

So many people were shouting at us as Harry put his arm around me and tucked me into his side. We quickly got to the car to where Harry opened the door and pushed me inside as Ashton and Luke put my trunk in the car. Once everyone else was in, mum quickly speed off in the direction of home.

"What was that?!" I asked pulling my hood off 

"That my dear sis is what we get for the boys being famous," Luke said with a laugh as I sat in between him and Harry.

"Oh great," I said rolling my eyes before I faced Harry "Who are you dating?"

"No one," Harry said with a heavy groan "The media keeps linking me together with this one woman"

"Well that sounds terrible," I told him "Anything else I need to know?"

"Well," Ashton said turning around from his seat in the front "Both Louis and Liam have girlfriends now. Zayn's kinda seeing someone. Our band is doing great, planning on releasing some songs next year. Mum and dad both quit their jobs, so thats been fun. We dropped out of school. Oh, and we aren't going home because the boys have a show tonight here in London, so we are going to their apartments"