Party time

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・💜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Later that morning, we both met up with Rosé, Lisa, and Jungkook to go over everything.
"Hey, how are you feeling?" Taehyung asks. Strangely, I felt fine.
"I'm doing great actually. I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday."
"I'm glad your feeling better. You really had me nervous. I've never seen you like that before."
"Yeah. Honestly, me too. I didn't know what was wrong. But now, let's focus on this mission."

The rest of the day was spent going over the plans. But when it got to be five o'clock, we started getting ready.
"I'll go with Y/n and Lisa. You two go change somewhere else." Rosé suggests.
"No. I wanna-"
"No Taehyung. You have to change with Kookie." Rosé interupted him. He pouted and took his suit and followed Jungkook. But not before he gave me the puppy dog eyes.
"Oh stop it Tae. You will see me in a couple minutes." I giggle rolling my eyes.
"Oh stop it you two. We all know you two are giddy for each other." Rosé Huffs, pushing me into the bathroom.

"Rosé. You know I would never criticize you, or your actions, but what are you doing?" I scrunch my nose as I look in the mirror. She had almost all my hair up in little small curlers.
"Just wait. I have an idea. Don't take them out yet! Or your hair will go flat." She says sternly. I internally groan when I thought of the outcome.
"Umm, Rosé could you come help me?" I hear Lisa say from my room.
"Ok Lisa. Don't you dare take those out. I got my eye on you." She says pointing at me.
"Sorry Rosé. I think it's time for me to do my own hair." I say quietly. I get up and shut and lock the door. Then I start to take out the curlers. And as she predicted, my hair did go flat. Perfect. I took the curling iron and started putting loose curls. After that, I took some decorative pins and placed them in my hair.
"There, perfect." I smile at how I looked.
"Hey Y/n, it's almost time to go. Are you ready?" I hear Taehyung knock on the door.
"Yea. I'll be out in a minute." I do the finishing touches on my makeup and make sure nothing it out of place. When I walk out, I'm met with a ticked off Rosé.
"I told you not to touch your hair! But, this style looks good on you. You'll have to tell me how you did it later." Her face turned into a smile. I nod and head over to the door to grab my shoes.
"Hey, here's your belt with all your weapons and your holster." I turn around to face Taehyung. He was handing me my gear. When he looked up, he did a double take.

"Woa

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Woa.. you look so beautiful." That's all he could say. I saw his ears turn red from saying that. I smile and grab my gear.
"Thank you baby. You look handsome yourself. That suit does look good on you." After putting my gear on, I go over and fix his tie.
"T-thanks angel from heaven." He giggles.
"Do you have your gun with you?" He nods. "How about your extra ammo? The tools? How about your backup weapon?"
"Yes I have everything. I'm all ready. Do you have everything?" I did a mental check while feeling everything I put on.
"Yes. Everything but my ear piece. Lisa do you have my earpiece?" I look around for it while trying to put on earrings.
"Here it is." Jungkook said handing it to me.
"I modified them to where when someone talks, everyone can hear that person. But make sure you speak one at a time or it will overheat. Ok! Who's ready to crash a party!" He says smiling. We grab our coats and head off to the museum.