Shopping

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・💜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Ok. Do you guys want to go look for suits and the girls go look for dresses?" Rosé asks.
"No. I'm going with Y/n. Bye guys."
"Taehyung!" He grabs my arm and pulls me to a store.
"Come on. The longer we are here the more of a problem I get." I blush when I remember how needy he gets when he's on his heat. He was quickly looking through the dresses, not even letting me see them.
"Here. Try this. Quick!"
"Taehyung baby. Calm down. I want to pick my own dress. Ok?" I giggle. He crosses his arms and pouts like a little kid.
"Oo! What about this one?" I hold out a silk black dress. He fiercely nods his head.
"Let me look around a little more. I think I saw one that I liked near the front. You can go sit over by the changing rooms and I'll be there shortly ok?" I watch him flop over one of the chairs and watch me. I was able to pick out four dresses I liked. When I went over to the changing rooms, Taehyung wasn't sitting where he was a couple minutes ago. I sighed and walked into the dressing room. I was about to walk into an empty one when someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a room.
"Jheese. What took you so long." I hear Taehyung whisper in my ear.
"Taehyung! You nearly scared me to death!" What are you doing in here anyways?" He took the dresses in my hands and put them on the floor.
"Hey! I was gonn— oof!" with one quick move, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started leaving kisses on my neck.
"T-Taehyung. Not here where in public." I said. He kept going. Eventually leaving hickies all over my neck. He moved his way up my jaw and then finally kissed my
Lips.
"Yea so? You said you'd help me!" He said in between kisses.
"At the apartment! Not in a dressing room!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. He deepened the Kiss. Before anything else could happen someone knocked on the door.
"Excuse me miss, but I would gladly appreciate it if you would pick up those dresses off the floor. Unless you are planning on buying all of them?" The lady said. Taehyung groaned and moved back down to my jaw.
"Yes I'll pick them up. Sorry." I hear her walk out of the hall and gently tap Taehyung's shoulder.
"Come on baby. I gotta find a dress. We can finish at home." I smirked. He put me down and I kissed his nose. Picking up the dresses, I line them up and try them on.

-A few minutes later-

"So which one do you like?" I stood back and looked at the four dresses.
"Personally, I like the white one with the embroidered flowers. What do you think?" He look at each dress.
"I like the black one. You should get that one." And with that, he picks up my shirt and starts dressing me back in my original clothes. After, he takes the dress he picked out and walks out of the dressing room. I roll my eyes and do one last mirror check before heading out to where he was.
"Thank you sir. Here's your receipt. Have a great rest of your day." The lady says. I follow him out and take the bag.
"You didn't have to buy it. I told you to save your money for things you need and want and I'll take care of the rest." He took my hand in his and smiled.
"I wanted to buy it because I know you wouldn't because you would think it's too revealing. But I think it looks beautiful on you." I blush.
"Then I guess we need to find a suit to match my dress then."
"I already have one. I had Jungkook bring me one. It's the first full suit set you bought me when you first adopted me."
"Oh yeah! I remember that. That suit really does look nice on you. Then I guess we find everyone else and see where they're at."

"Come on kookie. I know you have a suit at home, but you need a new one. I found a rip on the arm and don't know how to fix it the correct way."
"Then I'll just get a new jacket. Ok?"
"That's what I've been trying to tell you to get!! I'll be waiting with Lisa." I hear Rosé say as we enter a store.
"I think we found them." I laugh. I made eye contact with Rosé and let go on Taehyung's hand, but he grabbed in again and held on a little tighter.
"Jungkookie!! Taehyung wont let me go talk with my friends! Can you persuade him to go with you for a little bit? Hmmm??" I bat my eyes.
"Actually, sure I needed to talk to him anyways about something."
"Oh! I wanna know!! Can I know please?!" I smile cutely.
"Nope. It's not stuff. Sorry noona." Taehyung lets go of my hand and I walk over to Rosé.
"I can see by the look of your jaw you two had a good time." The girls giggled. I blushed and tried to hide his hickies.
"Are they really noticeable?" I took out my phone and turned on my camera to see big purple and red marks up and down the side of my jaw and neck. The girls laughs got louder as my face changed from worry to shock.
"You mean I've been walking around the whole mall looking like a leopard!!!" by now the girls were crying they were laughing so hard. 
I sunk down in my chair and hid my face in my hands.

Taehyung's POV

"So. You brought the suit right? And how about the-"
"I brought it as well. It was luckily ready before we got on the plane. Now it's all up to you man. I'll drop both of them off later tonight."
"Thanks Jungkook. Your the best." I smile in relief. By now, I noticed Rosé and Lisa rolling into the floor laughing, with Y/n, frantically trying to hide the marks I made.
💜