Wolfy

—————

Written by:

hapyhappiness
Wolves_All_Around
BarnowlNiza
AthensTheIdiot
Duskstorm1
p3pp3r_
hxrmits
Waffle-Ninja
ultimatebookworm12

Word count: 4440

Summary: When a seemingly normal day ends with a pack of wolves overtaking the server.

—————

"Wait, no. You're supposed to put it here-"

"No, it's fine the way it is."

Impulse shook his head like the answer was obvious. "It's supposed to be a fast circuit. This timing is wrong."

"But the timing helps with the other part," X groaned, trying to explain the machine to Impulse.

"Look, here." Impulse reached over X's shoulder and grabbed his hand, moving it over to the side. X blushed a bit as he watched Impulse adjust the timing of the Redstone repeater. "There. Now try it."

X reluctantly flicked the lever. Sure enough, the machine worked as it was supposed to.

Impulse tried to bite back an "I told you so" insult. He didn't want to offend X. "See?"

"Okay, okay, no need to rub it in." X turned away as he shortened a Redstone line.

Impulse sighed as X avoided him in frustration. "Maybe you should trust my judgement a little more, everyone makes mistakes. There's no reason to get angry at me."

X groaned as his redstone contraption failed to work. "Impulse? I need some help." He admitted softly, hoping Impulse didn't hear.

But of course Impulse heard. He shuffled right back over to X, however he didn't seem as patient this time. simply rolling his eyes at X's flawed attempt at linking up the clock to the pistons.

Xisuma was confused about Impulse's sudden impatience. He furrowed his eyebrows, asking Impulse the question.

"Are you ok? You seemed a bit... How do you put it? Snappy?" Impulse turned around sharply.

"What do you mean?"

"You know... You're acting off..." X replied to Impulse. "You can talk to me if you want, I'll be here for you. So will everyone else." The helmeted man put his hand on the other's shoulder in a comforting gesture. The other stiffened at first, then relaxed.

"It's just that..." Impulse trailed off. Xisuma squeezed his shoulder, but that just made Impulse jolt up. Xisuma removed his hand, franticly apologizing.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to-" He was ignored however.

"No... No... Not again..."

Impulse was shaking, his eyes were glazed over as tears streamed down his face. He was trapped in his own mind, trapped by bad memories and evil thoughts.

Panicking a little himself, Xisuma moved to stand in front of Impulse, unsure of how to help him. Cautiously, Xisuma put a hand on Impulse's shoulder and made eye contact, though it didn't seem as if Impulse could see him.