Haphazardly escaping the void

Waffle-Ninja , Mumbo_Banano , Ariyaquila , hapyhappiness
To be completed honest,, this chapter was sitting in the drafts since at least the end of March- so four months-
Anyways I hope you enjoy

Word count: 2313

"Who gave you premission to do that?
"Nobody, I didn't ask, I just thought I'd-"

"You're not safe here."
"That's why I'm leaving, like you told me to, But are you sure this is the only way?"

"You'll be fine, I promise."
"That doesn't mean I won't miss you"

"I can't do this anymore, not with you."
"I always hated you! Why do you keep doing this to me!"

—-
He was back, in his old home. He didnt want to call it home, as it was just an endless void. But it was home. He hated it here.

The white-haired man sat on the voids bottom, pouting. He might've been acting like a baby, but he didn't care. Nobody was around to see, right?

He laid back, feeling the weird texture of the void. It wasn't exactly solid, but wasn't nonexistent. He crossed his arms and glared up into the never ending darkness.

"Hello?" He jokingly called out, as he was sure no one was there. "Anyone there?" He snickered, attenpting to entertain himself.

Footsteps sounded in the distance.

He shot upwards, looking around. Footsteps? First of all, it was the void, it's not a solid surface. Second... there was someone else here?

"Hello?" a voice responded, echoing. "I can't see- who said that?"

Evil Xisuma suddenly saw a light, it looked like something had suddenly appeared above him in the void. It was a yellowish stone island that EX could've sworn he's seen before, but his mind comes to a blank. A head of brown haid peaked over the edge surprising EX when he sees it. He can barely make out the person's glasses and blue shirt.

Ex grunted. He had been found.

He didn't know much, all that made sense were the last few words spoken to him. Most of the time his brother went over the top with cryptic messages but one thing he understood was the fact he had to hide. Something was after him and he should disappear for his own safety. It was all to reminiscent of the games he used to play with his brother and from what it looked like he was about to lose. But ex didn't give up quite that easily.

"Well, hello there. Whaddya doin' in the void?" The man asked, shaking EX out of his thoughts. The man above tilted his head in wonder.

"How are ya not takin' any damage?" EX shrugged, looking away. The man (who EX really needed to put a name to his face) frowned, slanting his eyebrows inward.

"Well, come up here and we'll sort ya out." The man said, reching his hand down. It was, however, too far up. Even if EX was standing, they wouldn't even brush fingertips. The man seems to have noticed this, and brought his hand back up.

"Here, lemme get some more blocks for ya!" the guy chirped, head disappearing.

Now would be the perfect time to leave... EX thought, looking around the void.

Ex could move fast when he wanted to.  His helmet tucked in his arms as he legs carried him forwards. He dashed beneath the end stone island, where the line of sight between him and the stranger was cut off. He pressed his back against one of the many obsidian pillars that sank bellow the end stone. His chest heaved as he regulated his breathing, and he tuned his ears to the slightest of sounds. He was trying to be quiet, but the stranger was persistent. He heard blocks breaking, he tried to push himself farther into the pillar, until the blocks stopped. So, to avoid making noise, he stopped.