S.U. 13 Guidance & Dean's Office

Start from the beginning

"Korek ka diyan Aub! Well sabi nga nila the best way to kill your enemies is to SMILE. Ngingitin ko lang sila sa ngayon. Mga Bitch! Pasalamat sila andito pa si prof!"

"Class let's continue our lesson." Pagbasag ni prof sa kaingayan ng buong klase.

HAILEY'S POV

Malapit na ako sa guidance office ng makasalubong ko si Caiden.. Saan naman kaya siya nanggaling at nagmamadaling lumabas kanina.

Nakayuko siya habang naglalakad na hindi man lang tinitignan ang mga makakabangga niya sa hallway. Parang wala sa sarili. Bahala siya.

Nandito na ako ngayon sa may pinto. Ano na bang gagawin ko? Kinakabahan ako na ewan.

Kumatok ako ng mahina. "Come-in" Narinig kong sabi ng boses lalaki sa loob. Unti-unti kong binuksan ang pinto at nagulat ako ng makita siya.

"Good afternoon Sir."

"Good afternoon, have a seat." Wika niya.

"I want to discuss something Ms. Sandberg. After this I want you to go to your dean's office."

"Okay Sir."

"This is your 1st sem in Skrivena University right? So how are you? How's your stay?"

"Im fine sir." Matipid kong sagot, pinapaligoy ligoy pa niya.

"I'll go straight to the point. I want to apologize for not informing you an important rule that needs to be followed."

"The rule is about the incident happened 2 years ago." Pagkasabi niya ng 2 years ago bigla akong kinabahan. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Siguro kasi naalala ko si daddy.

"What about the incident?" Paguusisa ko.

"I will tell you a story, I hope you'll understand."

"There was a group way back that befitted so popular in Skrivena High. A group of boys with a respectable family. In college life, with so much prominence they entered Skrivena University with full force. Sabi nila complete package. No one dares to leave each other's brotherhood.

"One time there was news that shocked the whole faculty. That group became a gang or what you call gangster or what so ever. They stand as a founder of gangs in this school. That situation was in a distressing stage and under the observance of disciplinary committee.

"That time the school became so dark. Every week there was a gang fights. Troubles found everywhere. Several students got injured, some was so scared and right away they transferred to other schools. We don't know what to do. We called their parents to fix the problem. An order of suspension for months and the others were terminated. Still, the problem didn't resolve, until we left to the point that we need to block them in this school but they have many connections. And the conflict got bigger. One day a very tragic incident transpired. And the group alienated their ways. We don't know exactly the real reason of their separation." My goodness, ganun pala ang nangyari sa school na to dati. Maingat sila dahil hindi naibalita sa labas, kahit ako hindi ko nalaman sa media.

"Each group member turns into monster, the worst students in this campus. Everyday several casualties found at the octagon plaza. Our securities can't do anything. They'd even threatened and cannot defend themselves because they will surely be dejected from the most influential family in the society. The well-known group before that turns out to be the idols of everyone became rivals and the scariest. To finish that nightmare we decided to make an agreement between them. We want peace and order for the sake of the students."

"A win-win decision, we derived with the rule number 1 - all about friendship." Too much information. Yun pala ang dahilan kung bakit nagkaroon ng rule number 1. Kung related ito sa Orphic Braw at Aphotic Dread malamang sila ang tinutukoy na grupo dati. Na nagbigay lang ng malaking problema sa paaralang ito. Ang daming napahamak at nasaktan. Hindi ko lubos na maisip na aabot pa sa ganun.