Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Yena, look at them, it doesn't look that wet, right?

I said, as i pointed towards a group that just got down the slide.

Yena:Oh, you're right. Maybe we'll get a few splash, but we won't be drenched.

Staff: Next, please!

Y/N:Ya, it's our turn.

I got on the boat first, with her following me sitting on the back.

After a few moments of slow riding and a little slide, we finally got to the last slide.

Oh, this actually looks quite high?

I felt a little pull on my shirt. I looked back and i saw Yena hiding her face behind me.

Y/N:Oh~ you're scared?

Yena:I'm not~!

Y/N:Oh, here it comes Yena!

Yena:AHH!!

We went down the slide, not only i was startled by her scream, but also because she hugged me the moment we went down. She didn't let go even after the slide.

Y/N:Yena-ya, you can let go now.

Yena:O-oh..

She let go of my shirt, and acted all shy.

Y/N:Now.. what's next?

I asked her, after we got out of the ride.

Yena: Let's take a picture first! You know, the one where there's a castle!

Y/N:Oh, i know that place!

We headed straight there, and as expected, people were also taking pictures. We were waiting for our turn.

(Imagine you taking a picture with her here

(Imagine you taking a picture with her here. You were standing, holding a peace sign with your left hand, while she hugs your right hand.)

Yena: It looks great! Let's get it printed!

I followed her, leading us to a place where we could get it printed. After we're done, i put it on the back of my phone.

Yena:You're putting it there?

Y/N:Why? It looks great!

Yena:Should i put it there too....?

Y/N:But, what if someone discovers it?

Yena:Oh. You're right...

She puts the photo on her wallet, looking sad because she can't do what i did.

Y/N:Don't worry, you can put it there whenever you feel like it. Just be careful.

Yena:Mm. Anyway, what time is it?