Chapter 29

3rd POV

Eunbi is sipping on her sprite, while watching Hyewon playing the PS4, and Chaewon is currently playing with her phone on the sofa. Minju, Yujin, and Yena are still sound asleep in their room.

*knock *knock*

Eunbi walked towards the door. She opened to reveal Y/N who's bringing a cake for the members to eat, with a totebag clinging onto his elbow.

Y/N: Merry Christmas! Here! I bought a cake for you guys.

Eunbi:Oh, wow! Thanks! Also, Merry Christmas!

Hyewon ran to the door in the speed of light, and took the cake to dinner table.

Hyewon:Thanks, Y/N!

Eunbi:Yah, Kang Hyewon!

Y/N:Haha, it's okay. By the way, is Yena up yet?

Eunbi: Not yet... do you want to wake her up?

Y/N: If i enter your room... won't i seem like... too rude?

Eunbi: I don't mind, though. But let me see if there's anything weird left hanging. Sit on the couch first.

Y/N:Thanks.

Y/N then let himself in, while Eunbi was checking their room first. Chaewon who was busy with her phone, put the phone down as soon as she saw Y/N coming in.

Y/N:Ah. Merry Christmas, Chaewon-ah.

Chaewon:Merry Christmas, Y/N-oppa. Are you here to take Yena on a date? We already heard everything~.

Chaewon said, while grinning at Y/N. He smiled at her, feeling embarrassed.

Y/N:A-ah.... she already told you guys, huh..? Thanks...

Eunbi: Y/N, the room's all set.

Y/N walked towards the room. He saw a sleeping Yena on the bottom bed.

Y/N:Is it really okay for me to come in?

Eunbi:It's okay! I'm watching anyways.

Hyewon and Chaewon then joined Eunbi in watching him.

Y/N:I don't feel comfortable, but here i go.

He walked slowly towards Yena, feeling scared that he might wake her up. The 3 of them just watched with a smile on their face. Chaewon took out her phone to record the moment. By now, Y/N is already beside her. He stared at her sleeping face for a bit, and then crouched, to poke her face, he whispered, as he continued to poke at her face.

Y/N: ʸᵉⁿᵃ.... ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ.... ʷᵃᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ....

Yena:*grunts*

She slowly woke up. She opened her eyes to see who it is. As soon as she saw who it was, she hid her face under the blanket. The 3 of them laughed at her reaction.

Yena:Wh- how did you get in?!

Y/N:Did you forget what we were going to do today?

Yena:*sigh* Go out first, i want to wash up first. I'll come out soon.

Y/N:Alright

Y/N walked out, and Yena locked the door.

Eunbi: Should i call the other members to come here, Y/N?

Y/N:Oh, no need, noona. I'm just here until she's ready.

Eunbi: At least eat the cake with us first. You were the one who brought it here, after all. I'll call the other dorm to eat the cake as well.