Chapter 24

3rd person POV

3 days ago at the mall...

Minju:Unnie, have you thought of what to buy for him?

Yena: I haven't thought of it yet.

Yuri: Should i ask him?

Yena: I want this to be a surprise. So don't ask him.

Minju: Why don't we go around first? Maybe we'll stumble upon something.

Yena: Good idea.

They went through shops, after shops, to no avail.

Yuri:Unnie, i'm starting to get tired. Why don't we stop at a cafe first, and think about what you could buy for him?

Minju: Yeah, unnie. I'm starting to get thirsty, too.

Yena: Alright, let's rest for a bit.

They sat at a cafe, ordered some drinks, and started brainstorming.

Yena: Have you both ever bought any gifts for a guy?

Minju: I haven't.

Yuri: Me too.

Yena: I feel sad for you two...

Yuri: ....I'm gonna go home.

Yuri said as she stood up jokingly,not having any of Yena's teasing. Yena then quickly pulled her hand.

Yena: Ya, I'm joking~.

Yuri sat back down. She looked outside of the cafe, and spotted someone familiar. She thought to herself.

Is that.... Y/N Oppa? With a girl??

_______________

Y/N: Sorry for disturbing you on your day off, Mina.

Mina: It's alright. Just think of this as my way of saying thanks for being my date for the Christmas party.

Y/N:Mm. Anyways, what do you think Yena would like?

Mina: I don't know... but if it was me, i would want a hairpin, mine's getting old.

Y/N: Hairpin, huh...? I don't know about that. Let's just walk around first. Have you eaten yet?

Mina: No.

Y/N:Let's grab something to eat, then. Then we'll start searching.

Mina:Okay.

They walked to a restaurant near them, and started eating. In the middle of it, Mina asked him a question.

Mina: Have you thought of anything to buy?

Y/N: Not yet. It's been a long time since i last gave her a gift. It was in high school, when i bought her a scarf as a Christmas present. But now... she can buy anything she wants.